Mini Game help again (Kinda urgent)

It’s not the chatacer

I know but the way check in which layer your characters and overlays are. That can be a problem too. Only one character/overlay is accepted on one layer. Try changing layers and position once again.

ok

1 Like

It might take a while and some patience, but @Dara.Amarie wrote the book on tappable overlays. Typically when a tappable overlay is not working , the cause is overlapping. You are probably going to have to minimize the extra “ white ” space surrounding your item so that the images do not inadvertently overlap.

2 Likes

Hey, you might have to make the overlay sizes smaller so they don’t overlap, that’s all the help ppl can give. :white_heart:

2 Likes

Can you please remove my tag? I’m not good at coding myself, so I can’t help you. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Still isn’t tappable @anon71033048 @bakedpotato @Dara.Amarie @June_Sinclair

Now in my other mini game and overlay still isn’t tappable

I can’t help you as I have stated. Don’t bother tagging me because if I haven’t used them how am I supposed to help. I would suggest removing it then re coding it. If the problem still persists then try finding an alternative. There is no point in trying to get this to work in my opinion.

2 Likes

Just remove the tappable part. And start coding a new one. That’s all you can do!! I am still learning tappables so I won’t be of much help, sorry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.