Mini-Game Help Needed

Hey there forum people!
I have a request: for those of you who have read J. Miley’s story The Lake, there is a mini-game where Odette has to listen to some citizen’s problems and choose a suitable solution. I want to do something similar, except I don’t have any situations in mind.
Can anyone offer their ideas?

tags to ppl I think might have ideas :slight_smile:
@Winteronepisode
@IrisLevont
@Zensthetic
@lanafrazer_episode
@tiny.episode
@juliewrites
@Gowri.Writes
Lmk if you want to be removed :+1:

4 Likes

hmm, i dont have any situations in mind either but get some inspiration from video games. Like someone is in danger/if they need help, and they told you about their siutation whether someone is:

• Trying to Solve A Couple’s Problem
  • Stuck on A Boat/Raft and trying to get back on shore.
  • Needs help to be freed from enemy.
  • Steal an item back from the enemy that’s beens stolen. (either u can fight to get it back or sneak in their hideout to get it back, that’s a choice and a solution)

etc. I’m still trying to think of more. Not sure what kind of citizen problems J.Miley had in her story because I didn’t had a chance to read it yet.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions!
I actually don’t really play video games :slight_smile:
Unrelated, you should read The Lake, it’s :kiss:

2 Likes

Np, and I will. Very soon. :wink: Hm, do you remember what kind of citizen problem she had in her story? It’s okay if you don’t remember.

1 Like

I would love to help out, unfortunately I haven’t read that story yet ): I hear it’s really good too. Maybe enlighten me a little bit? If not then sorry I wasn’t very much help :joy:

Sort of. There was one about a daughter from one couple, and the mother & grandmother were arguing who should raise the child.
Another one was a man was behind on his rent because he had been sick, but the landlord needed the money to pay his taxes.
And the last one was about an enchantress who spoiler was talking about having a cure for the prince’s father and wanted a lot of gold in exchange.

1 Like

Ahhh I see now.

1 Like

Lol :laughing:
You should, it’s very good.
So Odette had to be a part of a court meeting where she tried to solve some problems to townspeople were having.

There was one about a daughter from one couple, and the mother & grandmother were arguing who should raise the child.
Another one was a man who was behind on his rent because he had been sick, but the landlord needed the money to pay his taxes.
And the last one was about an enchantress who spoiler ]was talking about having a cure for the prince’s father and wanted a lot of gold in exchange

2 Likes

Yeahh, I was trying to figure out how to have similar situations like those, bc my creativity department is down today.

1 Like

Same, I’m more focused on my DL entry. XD

Ohh I see: So what you need is ideas for the mini games, the solutions, --or both?.

1 Like

Nice!
I would enter, but 8 chapters?
No :smiley:

2 Likes

ikr. XDDDDD

1 Like

It would be just one mini-game where I need about 3-4 situations. If you can think of the solutions as well then that’s great, but otherwise just the situations will be fine.

oh I see, I see: Anything specific though? --Like mystery problems, or relationship problems and then their solutions?

Umm, it doesn’t really matter tbh. But the person judging is a Princess, so I mean something villager related, and that a Princess could actually solve, nothing like my sister was murdered do you know who did it?
Sorry lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag!!
I hav read the lake! And i love it!
Tell me the plot theory so i can come up with games! Also i can create overlays if u want (:hugs:

Tysm! I do too :smiley:
So the MC is a princess, and the day after her 16th birthday she’s doing her first citizen trial.
There has to be a situation from 2-3 citizens, and he has to have the choice of solutions to give them.
Somehting citizen related, like too much taxes, or someone stole something, etc.
Does that make sense-

1 Like

It does make sense…i ll bookmark it rn coz its time too sleep !! I ll get new ideas wen i rise hahaaa

Alr, gnn :star:

1 Like