Mini games ideas please

So i’m writing a horror story and i want it to include mini games. I know how to do the coding for a mini game but I have no idea what mini games i could add in.
I saw one in Mary D Savas story “lost” (great story btw) and it was a radio mini game and i was going to make one like that but i would like to add in more horror kinda minigames.
Any suggestions?

2 Likes

I suggest reading stories with mini games. It gives a lot of inspiration! It also depends what horror story are you making. Are you doing it like Paranormal Activity or more like Saw etc. Easiest mini games are (for me) like collecting stuff and if you are doing that I suggest adding inventory also.
If you are doing more like saw etc. you can do fight mini games ,escaping mini games. Also one easy one is finding keys to escape then escaping wouldn’t be as easy.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestions. Do you know any stories with minigames in?

1 Like

The Sixth Sense IS really good one.
Mostly contest winners have lot’s of mini games inside them. I suggest looking more into contest winners.

1 Like

Okay thank you!

1 Like

I don’t know if this will help but try making a fight will the villan or a escape game :blush:

Or uhhhh…

A puzzle like saw?

1 Like

I’m extremely slow and i have no idea what you mean by this lol :joy:

2 Likes

Have you watched the movie saw it’s really cool

1 Like

Jigsaw makes traps the people have to escape from

1 Like

An escape room?

3 Likes

Oh no i haven’t ;(
I’ll watch it tonight tho.

1 Like

Thank you. :heart:

1 Like

I warn a little bit about that movie…
When I first watched it I was disgusted by blood and killings there! It has A LOT OF BLOOD there and if you aren’t really “blood person” I am going tell you ,Do not watch that movie!
But actually the whole movie series is pretty good! It was ,I think 8 movies?
__________________________________________________________________________________________.
Good Luck, Charlie

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.