Mini PFP Shop ('Drawn'& Edited)💜

Okay so a little bored and I wanna do some editing so hopefully this doesn’t flop. I’ll do a couple of these maybe.
If you use this please credit by my forum names or preferably @/purpleradiancewrites on IG

Examples

Form
Background:
Screenshot of Character in desired Pose:
(I may ask for the details if I need to recreate the character on my end for quality or something)
Theme/Colors? :
Extras?:
:purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hey!! Do you need my details??

2 Likes

If you’d like one can you use the little form thingy above :blush::purple_heart:. Thanks!

1 Like

bump :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Hey girl can you do hair edits

1 Like

Maybeee :eyes:, you mean just change the hairstyle of it?

2 Likes

Yep.

2 Likes

Yeah I could do that, :blush:

2 Likes

Do you think you do this hairstyle: Medium Shoulder Curly Bun Hair for my character

2 Likes

But with the hair length of the Long Voluminous Curls

2 Likes

okay, i think so. Just send me a picture of your character please in the pose you want and everything. In the medium shoulder curly bun style. And you just want it episode styled right?

2 Likes

Here’s my character I just need the curly bun hairstyle but with her hair still as long.
Btw, the pose flirt_fingerbite_sexy.

1 Like

I was actually asking for a picture of her from the portal with the curly bun hairstyle but I guess i"ll make is myself :sneezing_face: . Should be done soon!

1 Like

Thanks, take your time, I’m in no rush

1 Like

@Aquabelle,

Is this what you were looking for?
If yes lmk if you want it as a transparent png~ if you want any changes lmk!

1 Like

Omg I love it girl Tysm

1 Like

No problem, glad you like it! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Why wouldn’t I, do mind if I use it as my pfp

1 Like

Idk, I wasn’t completely sure if I understood you the first time😅. Yeah of course you can! Do you want me to put a background or anything?

1 Like

Sure can you put this background-2887350__480

1 Like