Mini PFP Shop ('Drawn'& Edited)💜

Hey you want your PFP to be in LL style right?
:purple_heart:

1 Like

Yes pls

1 Like

Is anyone available I would like a drawing of My character doing a pose.

Uhhh it’s just me here :sweat_smile: as this is my mini shop, are you looking for a PFP? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yes but do u do covers too??

1 Like

Not in a “drawn” style, in my main shop (below) I make a bunch of stuff but primarily edited for things like covers.

1 Like

Okay well thats ok ill find somone else for my covers but can u do my pfp in a drawn style ill send the details later or maybe Tommorow depends if ur still here cause i have low battery

1 Like

Yup, not a problem! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank u by the way ur art is amazing ur so talented I love art but im not good like this

1 Like

Aww thank you so much. :sneezing_face:. I try. I’m sure you’re great, even if you’re not at the level you want to be ( I know that I’m not) you’ll get there with practice if you want.

1 Like

Ur welcome and yeah ill try

1 Like

Bye ill send u the details Tommorow

1 Like

Hey @EllyAus234 can you tell me what skin tone exactly you used? Also do you want purple eyes still and that lip color?

1 Like

Skin tone like a neutral03
And eyes purple still :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay great, and the lip color is fine too right? I just did half of the sketch so I’m making sure everything else is in order :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah same

1 Like

Bumpity :kissing:

2 Likes

Hey im back can u do the pfp I might not reply back cause im heading out but pls let me know ill send the details when I come back

1 Like

Im back sorry

1 Like

No worries, yes I can do it. Just a heads up I am a little backed up on other projects but I will be able to make your requests.

1 Like