Mini's Art Shop✨ {CLOSED}

Hello!! Welcome to my art shop!

Here is what I can do: pfps, drawn covers, drawn art scenes, and overlays.

Instagram: @mini.episiode.writer

Rules:
:star: I prefer requests through my Instagram @mini.episode.writer but through here is okay as well!
:sparkles:No thread hopping, but if I take more than four days to reply to your request or it is accepted elsewhere quicker you may withdraw your request!
:sparkles:You must credit me, I prefer to be tagged in the endings of stories where my work is used or in the description of my work if you post it, but we can discuss other forms of crediting if you prefer!
:sparkles:I will reply either yes or no to your request to let you know wether or not I have accepted it.
:sparkles: Please be kind and respectful, with me and other users at all times.
:sparkles:The amount of time needed for a piece of work varies on my amount of requests and the complexity of the work, I will update you individually on how long I think the work will take. If absolutely necessary I can work under a deadline!
:sparkles: And of course do not steal my examples or any other pieces of my work, but you may repost if you ASK me first and give proper credit!!

Drawn Cover Example

Art background examples

Pfp example

Overlay examples
brown-and-white-horse-standing-on-green-grass-under-blue-sky-209065-removebg-preview

Edited Artwork example

16 Likes

Good luck and the examples are beautiful

2 Likes

Can you make a art scene for me

Thank you so so much!!

1 Like

What would you like the art scene to look like?

I want you to make one of my character

Okay! Would you mind giving me a description or photo of your characters and what you would like them to be doing in the scene?

1 Like

love your examples :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much💜

2 Likes

Wait

2 Likes

I can’t able to send photo here are you on instagram

Yes! It’s mini.episode.writer

1 Like

I will send you later I am having lunch
Well I love your art :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Okay! Enjoy your lunch and thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Is it possible for you to make this in your style?

It's okay if not

My deets and background something similar to that. no pressure and take your time :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Lmk if you need for details hon! Love your art! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Sure!! Do you want like a drawing of her face/ body?

1 Like

A pfp if possible :sparkles:

1 Like

Sure thing! I’ll start first thing in the morning (about 7 hours from now, I’m about to go to bed):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Of course sleep tight & gg :sparkles:

2 Likes