✊🏽 Minority Reads ✊🏽

Hello loves, Today im introducing my and @epi.nelle‘s instagram page inspired by the hardships black authors have to go through in comparison to out Caucasian peers. :heart:

This page will highlight and cater to the needs of our colored community in ways of in depth review requests, art and edit page shoutouts and everything more we have planned and we’re just getting started.

This page and thread is in no way here to bash our caucasian counter parts but here to highlight the otherwise overlooked talent in the black/colored community.

Thats the linktree for reviews requests and other lovelies.

All we ask is that you support like and follow our page on instagram @dailyminorityreads as we grow and spread positivity towards our community :heart:

Tags @Creole_KareBear @Makayla.Reed @PropertyofNae @Briana_M @YourMom

26 Likes

It means so much to be represented like this :heart_eyes: I’m really glad I’m black now

4 Likes

YAYYY Im so excited for this :heart:

2 Likes

Bump!!
This is totally needed!!

3 Likes

Bumpityy

2 Likes

bump bump !! :man_dancing:t4:

3 Likes

Boomp

2 Likes

thank you so much for this!

2 Likes

:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

YYYYYYAAAAAASSSS!!!

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No probleemm :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

This needs more recognition!

1 Like

Ahhh I frickin’ love this idea! :purple_heart: :relaxed:

1 Like

bump! bump!

I can’t wait to see what you post!

2 Likes

THANK YOU EVERYONE SO FAR!! We appreciate more then you’ll ever know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Good luck with the page. I hope everything works out to your advantage :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

I may not be a POC, but I think that is such a good idea. It’s truly beautiful to create a support space like that :hugs::heartpulse:

I love the idea!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart::heart:

1 Like

We appreciate you and your support more then you’ll ever come to realize thank you :heart:

1 Like