Minugahana's Art Shop (Cover Art, Overlays, Splash Pages, Edits) *REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

I want a character edit in a blurry party background if its not too much of course
Heres the char

No deadline,
idk up to you
640x1136

Platinum Blond
Straight
Defined Natural
Upturned Bold
Soft Natural
Full round
Blush
Light skin tone

Thank you so much! I love it!

Hi @anon45723499 ! Iā€™m really interested with your edits, they are great! I was just wondering when you will be opening the thread again and if I could make a request. Thanks! :grinning:

Thatā€™s very nice of you :blush: I look forward to it! :heart: :sparkles:

Your work is amazing! Can you message me too, once you reopen?

Me tooā€¦
Can you message me once you reopen pleaseeeeā€¦:worried::worried:

THANK YOU SO FUN IT LOOKS AMAZING !!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Some amazing work there, I already have a cover for my story but will want a new one.
My story is called Trouble and Lies 4 chapters so far working on the 5th.

Hi! I requested a profile picture edit thing a while ago I was just wondering when abouts it will be finished thanks! I donā€™t mean to be annoying or anything was just wondering!:smiley_cat:

Oh wow lol! :joy::joy: whereā€™d the person I asked go then?!?

Hi @anon45723499 I was hoping if you could do an overlay for me I would love it if you could do a purple dragon with fire spitting out of itā€™s mouth

Hi, I am writing a story currently so I need a art cover made so I was wondering if you could do me an art cover. I will send you the details if you would like

What do you use

I know you are closed right now but could I possibly request some art scenes?

Thank you

Hey! Could you add me to the waitinglist too? :blush:

Its so beautiful!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thank you!!!

Am I allowed to use this splash? Iā€™ll give credit of course :slightly_smiling_face:

The user or @Dangrousdiva is suspended

1 Like