Miraculous Fandom Page!

Welcome to the Miraculous Ladybug Fandom Topic!

Please follow ALL the same rules as listed in the Ultimate Fandom Topic!

Discussions of events in Seasons 1 and 2 as well as Part One of Season 3 on Netflix will be permitted ONLY

Have fun!

2 Likes

I have only seen season 1. not that its bad. I just have not gotten around to finish it.

2 Likes

I’m so close to finishing season 1!

1 Like

I’ve watched all the episodes of season 1 but couldn’t catch up on season 2 so now I’m lost bruh :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t know why but i just start watching new things and act like I am bored with the show, but a tackle to watch it at night.

1 Like

When do they finally get them together-

They haven’t yet, as of the third season :skull:

1 Like

My sister and I used to always watch that show. She made Cat Noir her avatar on Skype :joy:

I liked it! It was a good show!

1 Like

But apparently there’s been SOOO much progress between them in the second half of Season 3, but I haven’t watched it yet :skull:

1 Like

One of my favorite shows :star_struck: I watch this in French as well :joy: :blob_hearts: I kinda need to catch up though haha but I LOVE this series hardcore :heart: :black_heart:

2 Likes

When this show first came out on tv a few years ago, I watched it for fun because it seemed cute, but I got obsessed with it so quickly! I love everything about the show. It’s so adorable and such a fun show :laughing:

1 Like

mIrAcUlOuS is starting to have the same plot everytime now, I like the first 3 seasons but now the rest are just the same: ‘I WILL CAPTURE THE MIRACULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.’
[Hawkmoth doesn’t get the miraculous]. ‘I WILL GET THEM NEXT TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE’. I’ve been waiting to this day AND THE MIRACULOUS STILL HASN’T BEEN CAPTURED lol. I really like the episode where all the evil people came and Hawkmoth’s assistant used her miraculous and Ladybug and Cat Noir gave everyone their miraculous THAT EPISODE WAS DOPE.

3 Likes

Season 1 was great but now it just keeps getting more predictable and Marinette gets way too obsessed with Adrien, I hope that they won’t end up together because I don’t think that a relationship between them would work out well.

TIME TAGGER THO?! Like AHHH THE BEGINNING WAS A MOODDD!

1 Like

I mean, it does seem like in some episodes they drag things on, but you always find hints about the past and about characters that make it so interesting. Like the most recent episodes that came out were awesome. I’m always on the edge of my seat and fangirling over how cute Adrian and Marinette are.

1 Like

Ikr!?!? But like I can never completely tell which episodes go in order that aren’t on Netflix yet :joy: where do you watch them?

1 Like

Also seasons 4 and 5 are already green lit! 4 is coming Fall 2020

1 Like

I watch them on YouTube!! And I can never tell the order too so I usually search the episode name and cross reference it with the list of released episodes on google. Like this morning, I woke up and went on YouTube, and in my recommended, two new episodes released.

1 Like

Anyways, Netflix is always too slow with their updates to tv shows, so YouTube is really good.

I would recommend miraculousladybug.to

1 Like