Mira's Beta Reading and Reviewing [ Temporarily closed]

You can comment the link to your stories here, and I would be more than happy to give it a read and help you with spelling mistakes, grammar and punctuation. I can give an honest review for your published story on my Instagram page too. For that you have to follow me in IG. You will get a response from me asap and the review could just take one or two days. Any genre stories are welcome.

Review Requesting format:

Story Title:
Author name as given in the story:
Genre:
Description:
Link:
Your Instagram username:

Thanks!
-MIra

Hi I would love for you to review my story!
Here’s my story:
Name: Girl Of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s an arrogant jerk and has no compassion. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure

Hi, I will definitely give a review for your story. Your review will be ready in 12 hours. Can you give me your IG username, so that I can tag you in the post? Also please don’t forget to follow me on IG. Thanks :slight_smile:

I actually don’t have ig… is that okay?

Hale Huna
Anonymous Author
Fantasy/Romance
Kendall’s dad decides to move her and her brothers to Hawaii. She soon discovers she has the key to a world beyond her imagination…and secrets about who her mother really is…

@anonymousauthor1

That’s okay! I can still post your review here in comments. :slight_smile: But since you don’t have IG, you can follow me on Episode
Thanks! As mentioned the review for your story based on first 3-4 episodes will be ready in 12 hours.
-Mira

Hi :slight_smile: If you want the review to be published on IG, you can give me your ig username and follow me there. I’ll update you about the time requirements in a few minutes… Thank you :slight_smile:
-Mira

Sure! What’s you episode username?

What is your instagram

mira_stories_episode

Any idea when it’ll be ready?

Title: Out of the…box?!
Author:@ya
Genre: adventure/sci-fi
Description:
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Link:

Your Insta: I don’t have :sweat_smile: but will follow on Episode (what’s your Episode name​:sweat_smile:)
Hope you get time to read it and enjoy too🤗
Thanks😊

Hi! Thank for creating this thread! I`d love to get a review!
Story title: Let the demon inside

Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

Its just Mira. You can search for the story ‘Stylista’ and click on the author profile and you will reach me.

I just followed you!

Hi I would love a review!
Title: Fantastical - The Mermaid
Author: Rahdia
Episodes: 6 Up
Genre: Fantasy
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6670380075057152
IG: @th3punkprincess08.episodeart
STORY: A chef seeking new ways to improve his cooking accidentally falls in the forbbiden waters of Gaya, where he meets the guardian of the sea: A mermaid.

Review for Girl Of Deception by IDon’tKnow
This is my honest review and not intended to hurt anybody! :slight_smile:
The MC Aria Lamar is a 19 years young news company owner who has a rude behaviour towards poor people and the story is about the consequences she face because of her attitude.
Character customisation is available on or after episode 6 only.
Review is based on first 3 episodes.
My rating for the story
Title’s significance with storyline : 4/5
Story Content : 5/5
Character customisation :2/5
Outfit choices : 3/5
Meaningful choices that matter : 5/5
Spot direction : 4/5
Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation :5/5
Episode Length : 4/5
Creativity & Innovation : 4/5
Overlays, Backgrounds, Covers and Music : 4/5
Overall : 40/50
Star Rating : **** (4 stars)

PS: Obviously I liked this story very much and added to my favourites <3 :slight_smile:

Rating by Mira
@mira_stories_episode
Thank you
:slight_smile:

Hi, the review for your story will be published in 24 hours. Thank you :slight_smile:

Attention everyone who asked for a review in this thread! I would love to do give a review for all your stories. And i will definitely do it. I do it on first come first serve basis. I’ll never ignore your requests, thank you :slight_smile:
-Mira

Thank you for the review!