I need a mirror overlay please for this bathroom
INT. BATHROOM - DAY
How do i also include for example scars on my character’s face? as if they’re looking at themselves and seeing scars in the mirror?
It’s a certain way you have to code it. Ask @Dara.Amarie might know. I can help with the overlay part though. Give me a few mins
Thank you so much! can you please also help me with the direction?
I’m trying to think of who else might could help… lol I’m working on the over lay now…
hey there! is it done?
It’s 2 different one.
Awesome thank you! so how do i attach them to the scene? which one is the background and which is the overlay?
Thank you so much
They are both overlays. I wasn’t sure which overlay you would need. lol I’ve seen scene with both being used. You have to upload them first
So when i write the script how do i put overlays? or more than one overlay?
For example INT. BATHROOM - DAY WITH MIRROR WITH SINK
Is this order correct?
Thanks a bunch
also how do i give you credit?
I see a pop ups in screen stories of people giving credit and i dont know how to do that
Here’s the one I use for my stories. It’s already the right size so it just lines up perfectly with the background automatically and is already faded so you just need to change the layer No need to credit me
So to use the overlay, you’d use the background as normal.
- Create a double for your character (you can do this if the character is customized by creating an extra character then saying @EXTRACHARACTER becomes MAINCHARACTER) and have them move to layer one (@MAINCHARACTER moves to layer 1)
- Add the overlay of the mirror I attached (@overlay OVERLAYNAME create / @overlay OVERLAYNAME opacity 1 )
- Move that mirror overlay to layer 2
- Add this overlay using the same instructions then move it to layer 3
- Add your main character to the scene and move them to layer 4
Can I use the overlay ? I’ll give credit💙
Thanks💙 what’s your @ so I can give credit ?
Kk and I was talking about ig😂
Do you know where I could get a broken glass overlay?