Miss Josephine's & Secretz' Drag Race 💄

9 Contestants compete for the crown of the first official season of MSDR.

The winner of MSDR wins a spot in the hall of fame, one hundred thousand dollars and a year’s supply of Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics.

How this might be played

1. The contestants will have to draw something in real life that fits the team, instead of lipsyncs, they must draw something fitting to the song.

2. Same as 1, only the contestants must sing in real life and upload the audio clip.

3. A mix of both.

Let’s meet our queens!

Queen one : @LTea :lock:

Queen two : @MidnightImperfection :lock:

Queen three : @luckyvirgo

Queen four : Oops, @Rose.M decided to quit

Queen five : @BlueInferno :lock:

Queen six : @SilverRose

Queen seven : @rubywrites

Queen eight : @RainyDay

Queen nine : @GoldenWaves

The contestants are subject to change, if there is a lock emoji, then they will not be changed.

8 Likes

Our hosts : @MissJosephine & @Secretz_lol

4 Likes

So I really can’t be in the audience eating popcorn? :confused:

1 Like

Can I join please!!

1 Like

I’m afraid not.

1 Like

Kool.

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman: Joining

2 Likes

Oh geeze. You sure you want my off-key singing going on here? :sweat_smile: Drawing will be kinda sketchy as I don’t really have much time to do it properly but hey, I’ll do me best.

3 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

You could be a filler queen though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s that?

1 Like

A queen that goes home first.

1 Like

Nope. :wave:t4:

1 Like

Riiiiiiight.

1 Like

Oh my god, i totally forgot.

Tags
@MG_789 @Diamond.Heart @Crestfallen @BadassSaasha @Epi_Info @Jakefxy @SkyM @Linlin330 @EmmaZedler @Fixelled @SilverRose @loveyourself @Zembo27 @Cami_epy @Whispering_Flower @jazzysab13 @sofia2 @Silver_Shadow @Forever1201 @Chocolate_Mama @AlyssaThePretzel @Zayda.episode @luckyvirgo @K_ArohaExo-L @Danielle318 @meekepeek @Mondalsushanta637 @Rose.M @Kale @Daisy_flower1 @OreoBiscuit @Canverry @xXMagicalUnicornXx @AtlasFlameAi @Elva_Writes @Ghosty @MayPenny @SakuraCheam @zapcV @Lady_Cannella @Eleanor_W-15 @anon48422657 @MG_789 @AS007 @Mya.writes @Cassandra_Dean @Danielle318 @Mashia @BrookieK @Zayda.episode @keiji @StarMaryGoth @Huntertiraha.Episode @Neptune @Aesthetic @raindrvps @Blossomsepisode @Cookies1 @Kittenlove @k.w.episode @raindrvps @Pearl.Episode @matchalatte @SilverStar @Killerfrost @K_ArohaExo-L @Fixelled @16AngelCat @lazy_donut @Katie36 @estherdekker @anon71852408 @Stargazer54 @Amiraa @Flyingsky0128 @anonymouuss @jiya.episode @cloudvity @sahra.episode @InkWaves @Gabie1 @RiverdaleUnicorn @lanafrazer_episode @Turtle_Cat @Writer_Wiles @Xoxo_dimples @fal.renet1398 @Episode.Kay @Karii.xo @BlueInferno @GoldenWaves @PokemonGo

17 Likes

me!

1 Like

also me!

1 Like

Please stop tagging me in games.

3 Likes

i’d appreciate it if you stopped tagging me. please and thank you.

2 Likes

Me!
But I’d prefer not to share my voice on here

1 Like