Missed y’all! But I’m not back for very long 🥰

Hey guys!!! Many of you new forumers probably have no idea who am, and if that’s the case this post will mean nothing to you.

BUT TO ALL OF YOU OTHER GUYS:

What in the heck is up

I missed the forum soooooo much.

Here is why I was

Why?

I spent SOOOO much time on the forum. And so many people that I knew had left too. So I thought It’d be best if I left.

I don’t think anyone really noticed my disappearance, which is fine (but kinda sad lol) but it’s fine.

I just made this to talk.

But just so it doesn’t get taken down, tell me what’s new with your life and tell me all the forum tea.

• Volleyball
  • Basketball

0 voters

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@ihicks01 @Chocolate_Mama @NemesisDarkFox @lanafrazer_episode @cece_hunter @AMagic

8 Likes

omg IT’S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!! How are you?! How’s life treating you? I missed u! :heart: :100: :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Awwww. I’m great. Look alot different too. How about you?!?

2 Likes

Lol, life is hectic, work I can’t even imagine, so much things going on and it’s HELL!!! but everything is okay so far.

2 Likes

Good!!! Ah. It’s so good to be back!!!

1 Like

Welcome back!!! Lol, oh! We got new clothing!

1 Like

Who? Episode?

1 Like

Yeah, episode released some new clothes, and their pretty cool.

1 Like

Ooouuu!

1 Like

Lol nothing much, everyone is just asking for help on stories, doing R4RS, helping with coding, etc. nothing new, same old same old. A lot of bday come and go, etc.

1 Like

Oh. I deleted my google account? Show me some of the cluthibg

1 Like

Photo Credits: @Dominique_Seth_Da_Si

Thread:

1 Like

Those are nice!!! Who else should I tag?? I like don’t remember anyone…

1 Like

It’s hard to remmeber people, isn’t it. I have a problem with memory. So, @JemU776 @Chocolate_Mama hmm others should comment soon. @amberose @Turtle_Cat @lexiplaysepisode @Lex2 @Problematic_Patrick @XxAlphaBetaxX @LiyahxWrites @AMagic @Yuke @Charming

5 Likes

Oohhhh yea yea yea.

2 Likes

I noticed you left?!? What the hell is up? How’re you doing, you decide to come back the day after my birthday :face_with_raised_eyebrow:? I missed you :blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

I see @AMagic typing lol right before I tagged herrr xddddd

3 Likes

It was meant to be!!! I’m great. Had a bit of a glow up. How are you?!?!:heart::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Amazing. The forums have done me so much good, I got in tons of drama, ya know that’s normal for me. Made some new friends, and yeah that’s pretty much it. Ooh wait… I forgot to tell you about my crush life!!! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh spill.

1 Like