Missing Profile Outfits. Protect The Princess, The Player, Honeymoon Ever After

Hello,

Last night I decided to buy a silver dress from chapter 6 of Protect The Princess. From what I’ve found on Episode’s Instagram page, the said outfit was meant to be added to the profile closet. However, after paying 29 gems, I was unable to add it to my profile. Same thing happened to the outfit bought in chapter 5 of The Player.

I replayed each story two times with no luck. Has anyone managed to add the outfits to their profile?

6 Likes

Honestly I was going to get some outfits too but I seen a lot of people saying that they didn’t get it in their profiles. plus I don’t really trust those gem stories since sometimes we won’t get it or what not. Tho I guess the best way is to submit a ticket and see how things go :sweat_smile:

Even from the outfit pop-up shop, the outfit was nowhere to be seen in my case atleast. WHat a waste of gems-

Submitted a ticket yesterday. Haven’t heard from them back

Usually, such offers only last a couple of days, so in case you just bought the outfits, it might not work anymore

i honestly don’t think anyone had any luck getting these outfits for their profile, me included. i didn’t have issues with the pop-up shop though.

i submitted a ticket but i haven’t heard anything yet, i’m sure they have tons of people asking the same thing. :sweat_smile:

They replied by saying that it happens because of exiting the chapter before the said choice, which I have not done. They asked me to replay the story, which I have done already. So God knows what will happen… I already replayed each story twice and I’m in the process of replaying them for the third time.

1 Like

they said the same thing to me, which was annoying because i never exit a story after getting said outfit, i just finish the chapter. i replayed it and nothing happened again. it’s just annoying because i hardly ever spend gems on outfits. :unamused:

I’ve noticed that authors like Alusza and E R Gurney are rocking the new outfits on their profile! I think I’m still having some issues tho… Wasn’t I supposed to see some info about adding the outfits to my profile closet?

Later edit: THE BUG HAS BEEN SOLVED! Just buy the dress and then you can add it to your profile.

2 Likes

May I PLEASE know what story is that blue dress from? :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

The Player by Alusza, chapter 5

1 Like

Thank you so much!

i’m so happy it’s been fixed (':

1 Like

Are they all for female or male also? :pleading_face:

Only female options…