Mixed character and outfits! Now you can put the Ink outfits at Limelight and vice versa!

Watch this!!
He guys I just discovered that I can get the clothes from Limelight and put to Ink or Ink to Limelight.
It doen’t work at all because is posible to don’t look good but you can do this.

After you watch the video about “How to have three characters in a story” you need to create 1 Ink character and 1 Limelight. Make how much outfits you want.
For example: Limelight:-Limelight_outfit
Ink:-Ink_outfit
Then you need just to:

@Ink (character) changes into Limelight_outfit
@Limelight (character) canges into Ink-outfit

I just discovered and is amazing!!

22 Likes

I forgot to tell it works better from Ink to Limemlight, and try first with the oldest outfits to be sure it works!:thinking:
But are a lot of utfits good from Limelight to Ink

I’ve already test it before, some of them not fit properly :frowning:

But these new short dresses and Dr. Martens are a perfect fit :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Geeeeniiiuuuuussss!!

3 Likes

fffffff

Can we have these please… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Yaaaaasss @Apes!!!

1 Like

Can you publish with the characters in the other style’s outfit? I get an error when having an INK person wear LL clothes.

2 Likes

Very good question.
But I don’t think I could make a story using 3 styles anyway. It’s very glitchy.
I couldn’t delete outfits, I had to create new characters for Ink if I wanted a new outfit.
Not worth it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve played with the 3 style character’s in the past and the only way I could find to make new outfits was to make a character for that outfit as well.

1 Like

Same. I’m just testing the LL outfits on INK in this story, and I really wish they could update some of them for us!

3 Likes

Can someone please explain how I can do this ASAP?

1 Like

It’s all explained in the video. But it’s glitchy so be careful.

1 Like

LIKE and Support!

17 Likes

we need these clothes so bad omg . please episode allow INK stories to use these clothing ideas

5 Likes

Yes you can. You can’t post when you have errors.

This is awesome! I can’t wait to use this.

I still cannot use it, it’s making me frustrated

Can someone tell me how to mix styles in one story? I can’t find how to anywhere and it’s making me crazy!

1 Like

I didn’t even know you can use different styles in a story :open_mouth:

You can publish it but you cant use any accessories they’ll look odd or out of place.