MM: Monster Mash community ran contest UPDATE

Hey everyone! I apologize for disappearing on the forums especially towards the deadline for the MM contest. I was thinking about it but had to put college classes as a priority. I had no idea there would be so many replies on the original post announcing the contest, as there wasnt much hype at first and we only had one entry when I had last checked before the deadline and I got discouraged from frequently checking. I apologize for any confusion.

• Regarding the deadline: it used to be monday october 21st but I am extending the deadline to Thursday October 24th at 10:00pm Eastern time Please convert this time to your timezone if you don’t use eastern time where you live. If your timezone is, for example, 4 hours ahead of eastern time, then your deadline would be October 25th at 2:00am. If youre unsure of your timezone or the deadline for you, google the timezone for your city and google “10pm eastern time to [your timezone]”

• Regarding submission: please submit your story title and author name to the google form this is the most organized way the other judges and I can access your story. the google form link is in my instagram bio (@marsx.episode) and i will also link it below

Google Form Link

• About Winners: This ended up being a small contest so we have decided to have one winner rather than more. The winner still gets the first place prizes as described, but there will only be a first place prize.

• Also: You don’t absolutely need MM: at the beginning of your story. And it can be anywhere in your title not necessarily at the beginning. I apologize for confusion about that. I figured its best to have it there in case someone forgot to fill out the form i could search for the story by typing “MM:” so putting that as a rule was mostly for backup purposes or a way for people to show their story is a contest submission. Its not necessary but its better to have it in your title than not have it.

If you have further questions about the contest I will do my best to answer. Thank you to everyone who showed interest weather you submitted a story or not, it means a lot❤

Thank you so much to the other judges for keeping you all updated as best as they could while i was away. this contest wouldnt be possible without them and also thank you to the artist who will make the cover prize possible❤

Judges:
@JemU776
@ShaunaJoLeNe.episode
and me lol

Artist:
@QueenMilii

The original contest announcement can be found here: Announcing MM: Monster Mash - A community-ran Halloween contest!🎃👻

4 Likes

A spooky bump :ghost: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Bump :yay: :spider_web: