Mobile App Not Working

When I go onto the app, the screen will start to load and then stop saying it cannot connect to the server and to press retry. When I press retry it does the same thing all over again. I have had this problem for more than a month. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled a lot of times and it still isn’t working.

1 Like

Did u check your internet? Reboot the modem?

1 Like

Or it might be because of your device? Try using it on a phone if you are on tablet, or on a tablet if you are on a phone.

1 Like

I can’t get into the game at all. When i press the app icon from my home screen it takes me directly to that screen. and repeats the message. And when i press retry it won’t. It seems like it is loading but it lasts for a second and repeats.
I have tried deleting it and reinstalling but that doesn’t do anything. I currently don’t have the app on my phone any more.

I have disconnected from my wifi and reconnected it a few times, and it still does nothing to help.

Have you tried restarting your phone? sometimes that helped me

1 Like

I don’t have a tablet to do that.

yes, i have honestly tried everything. It still doesn’t work, i don’t know what to do at this point.

I have an iphone 6s but it never did this before, but now it is.

1 Like

I have the same problem and the same phone I’ve been trying to figure it out for a while but nothing seems to work

1 Like

please let me know if you find a way to fix it!!

I have also experience this and I am on Android. It pisses me off bc it is just newly installed. I want to try this game and got my first impressions at GrayStillPlays.

1 Like

If you find anything let me know!! I had tried doing a support ticket, but i haven’t gotten a response!

I have the same problem!

1 Like

So i got a response from the episode workers. Apparently it’s connected to a hack, i have no idea what from. I haven’t been on the app in a few months. So that’s disappointing, hope everything works out for the rest of you, i unfortunately can’t have the app anymore!!