Mobile Creation Story

Hi, I am a new writer here in Episode and I already created a story in my Episode Mobile app but when I logged into the website, I cannot see my story under my account. Is there anyone who could help me how to move the story I created from my mobile app to the website ?

Thanks a lot.

It should be under your stories, you’re gonna have to scroll

Moved to Creator’s Corner :slight_smile:

How will I move it ? Oh my, haha i am so confused.

he moved it for you

In my mobile app ? Or website ?

I moved your thread (this thread) from one section here on the forums to another :slight_smile:

he moved the category for you ; in order to locate your story here’s how to do it:

you’d have to click on “My stories” & scroll if you’re not able to find it.

thanks for helping.

I can see it now but I couldnt find the story i created

How ??? Haha

You click on the pencil to edit your post and category.
When you’re creating a topic make sure to hit that “category” button & place it in the correct category.

If you’re not sure where it belongs I believe there’s threads on here explaining or you can ask @Ryan or @Jeremy for help

Oh wow, thanks !

No problem. If all your questions have been answered then just put, “@Ryan or @Jeremy please close this thread” you do that whenever a problem you have is solved :wink:

Feel free to read this handy dandy tutorial that explains where most posts belong on the forums. It should have a lot of answers to your questions :slight_smile:

Okay but I dont know how hehe