Mobile Creator Gone | Poll | Official Discussion

It definitely was, but personally (and along with a bunch of other people), it lacked a lot to make something truly amazing.

1 Like

Although many may say that they are glad it’s gone because of its lack of many things, I disagree, even though I did have limited supplies on it, I like to make stories where I can see what’s going on, not writing a script out, I don’t even care if nobody sees them it’s fun for me

I agree. I feel as if the mobile creator was a broken system. We don’t need the mobile creators back, we need a better compromise.

And creating topics about how upset you are, isn’t doing anything. I wish people would just be mature, and understand that episode as a company made a choice about their app.

5 Likes

Bump!.

I think it’s pointless for making actual stories. However, I am sad that it’s gone because my boyfriend and I would always mess around and make memes on the mobile creator. We had so much fun making Episode memes with the mobile creator at school. But now we can’t mess around making Episode memes. And now when I have an idea for one, I have to wait until I get home to use the portal.

2 Likes

I think it was a bad idea because how about then people who don’t have laptops and computers to create a story

Okay on the flip side; don’t you think people who used the mobile creator were tired of not getting updates. It took episode so long just to give them choices, which was so hard to use.

Don’t you think they deserve better than the mobile creator?

3 Likes

I want it back! I didn’t use it to create real stories to publish, I used it all the time just for fun. It was easy and you can just use your imagination!

1 Like

Yes and no. I used it all the time just for fun though when I had random ideas I wanted to play out. If you don’t want it don’t use it. that’s all i’m saying. Like if you don’t like it don’t use it but people who did like it like I do then they should let them have it, yk?

1 Like

Is it’s anything to you, I recommend you check out this thread: UPDATE: A Better Mobile Experience for the Writer Portal

I would honestly just like it if they’d bring it back all together. I don’t see why they don’t.

1 Like

the thing is they say nothing about the portal in the app tho I had to find out after 2 years of pressing share on mobile creator thinking my story would be published

Or, I know people would hate this but remove the portal and put it all in the app! My God this, this only and idiot (sry) would object I know coding is not easy but I mean I would much rather prefer drag and drop to coding

I disagree, just because we have a different device doesn’t mean we should have less right than you to create stories.

1 Like

Plus, it’s gone now.

That just doesn’t make sense, the software for a computer and iPhone is completely different. They would have to change almost everything, it’s not just this small change like your making it out to be.

2 Likes

I have a learning disorder so coding is very hard for me. When mobile creator was removed I nearly started crying and almost deleted the app all togethor. Im not even finished with my second secne in my chapter uet.
And to those who say ’That stuff was pure trash’ please consider how us mobile authors feel. We just got our one and only story maker taken away from us just as we had got it. now I have to spend hours on the laptop doing what i could have done on my phone quickly.
Its not fair. I would rather have a old and outdated mobile writer than none at all. Its limiting our creativty and makes people with no pc feel like they dont deserve to be writers and there stories are just ‘trash’ and ‘bad’.

1 Like

I agree the they should make it better

2 Likes

So I just updated my episode app today and saw something new in the create section. It’s called “Editable Stories.” Can someone tell me what that means. Does this mean that mobile creation is back? And can someone tell me how to use it?