Mobile Stories?

Hello. I was wondering if you could possibly make Episode be able to make stories using a mobile. I personally found it easier then on a desktop. Also this is a heavy request but I really enjoy how the characters look online and was wanting to have that same character design on the mobile app when you create stories along with the hairstyles and eyebrows. In my opinion Episode would become a lot more fun. Last thing, new outfits for sports and different cultures.

Episode Suggestions

This is more of a suggestion that I have typed before but haven’t gotten a response back. I personally find it easier to create stories using the mobile app over desktop. So in the near future could Episode make it that you could create stories using the mobile app but with the character design and choices that you would usually get on a desktop? In my opinion it would make the game a lot enjoyable.

Hello @Winterchill, this is Sydney the Moderator! :slight_smile: I’d like you to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink: This topic has already been moved to Episode Fan Community since that would be the place to discuss topics like this. :+1:

Also, a few of things listed already have topics and/or requests made concerning them. :wink:

For example: sports and limelight football
Different cultures: general, african, korean, indian, general asian, egyptian, islander

If you’d like to make a request that the Mobile App be updated to the same variety of choices as the Writer’s Portal, feel free to make a request here. :wink: Just be sure to check out our Feature Request Guidelines so you know how to title it correctly. :smile:

Feel free to ask me if you have questions about the forum, I’m always happy to help! :smiley: