Model INC ~ official Rp

Nolan

“That makes sense” I say to Hannah. When Alex asks me if I’m alright I shrug. “I’m not alright if you’re talking about my condition, but I am alright if you are asking about my pace.”

@Jsoccergirl
@BlueInferno

1 Like

Alex
The three of them walked in silence after that for a bit. Alex every once in a while would glance at Nolan, then looking away as soon as Nolan meets his gaze.

Step by step, each footfall heavier than the last. What was going on?

Clearing his head, Alex lifted his head instead to the shops lining the sidewalk. There was a Mexican restaurant with a really long line to it, next to that, a boba place, next to that, some type of flower shop, and next to that…

Alex almost stopped in his tracks, his breathing halted for a full second before returning to normal.

Next to the flower shop was a luxuriously sculpted building. The front entrance was clear glass with deep purple designs drawn across the front, manikins placed at even intervals posing through the windows, a violet decor emanating from the inside.

…and inside, rows and rows of abstract clothing, everything from classy outfits to dangerously plunging necklines, each of the various fabrics marked with an intricately designed black and purple butterfly - his father’s design.

Alex had tried so hard to escape from his father. He even went so far as to sign up for a boarding school across the world. Even now, it seemed that his father’s influence as a fashion designer would follow him where ever he went.

Scowling, Alex trudged on forward angrily hauling out his phone to check the navigation. Only three more blocks to go.

He glanced back at where Hannah and Nolan were idly chatting. Taking a few deep breaths, Alex shoved his phone back into his jacket.

“Hey guys, change of plans,” Alex looked back at his father’s fashion shop across the street, “there is a short cut this way,” he motioned toward his left hurriedly “- and it’s like way faster”.

Alex gave an awkward smile before taking a sharp turn left, motioning for his friends to follow.

@zoe4564 @Jsoccergirl ORP: plot twist because I felt like it - and nothing was happening

1 Like

Nolan

I notice somethings up but ignore it. “As long as I’m not out of breath by the time we get there, I’ll go that way.” I say following Alex.

@BlueInferno
@Jsoccergirl

1 Like

Alex
Nolan’s following him, that’s good, it means that Nolan hasn’t noticed anything.

“Well, McCaffrey’s is just about -” It was three blocks away, but now because of the detour “five blocks away”

Quick, say something so they don’t notice.

“Hey Hannah, you aren’t spiking the coffee right?”

After seeing Nolan’s concerned look, he added: “don’t worry, we can always sit at a different table.”

2 Likes

Hanna
" Haha, ya we will see. I might add a bit into mine but you never know." I said with a laugh. Something didn’t look right with Alex but I wasn’t sure what I looked over at him and said. " Hey, Alex um are you ok?" I said with a concerned look as we started to walk into McCaffreys

@zoe4564 @BlueInferno

2 Likes

Alex

Hey, Alex um are you ok?

Alex snapped out of his mini rant as he trudged on ahead hopping to get as far as possible from that shop.

“I…” he paused for a bit. Hannah definitely noticed something, which meant that Alex was being too obvious with his frustration. Taking another deep breath, he steadied himself for what he was about to say.

“I’m fine - honestly” Alex reassured. Then after a little bit he added “ I just noticed something from my past. I’m just surprised to see it here”.

He looked back at the various shops lining the street.

“You know what? I might just take that drink after all”

2 Likes

Hanna
It was like Alex was in a daze for the minute. Something was definately up but I didn’t know how to help him." Are you sure you are ok? Because you aren’t acting like the Alex I know." I say with a concerned look but a slight smile to help him.

@zoe4564 @BlueInferno

2 Likes

Alex

Are you sure you are ok? Because you aren’t acting like the Alex I know.

Alex gave an apologetic smile in return.

“Thanks for caring Hannah, I really appreciate it, but really - it’s all fine”. To further prove his point, he flashed her one of his signature smiles, the one he reserved for his photo shoots.

Alex immediately saw Hannah subtlely scowl, clearly not fooled by his fake smile.

Turning quickly, he pulled Hannah close to him, out of earshot of Nolan.

“Look Hannah” he whispered into her ear, " I know you care, and you clearly won’t give this up, so I’ll tell you all about it - but only when we are alone". She regarded him skeptically before giving a shrug and pulling away from him.

Pulling out his phone again, he checked the navigation to see that McCaffrey’s was only two blocks away now.

“Two blocks to go and I still have no idea what to order. Does anyone have any recommendations?”

@zoe4564 @Jsoccergirl ORP: to Jsoccergirl - did I write Hannah correctly? I don’t want to god mod here, so let me know ~

2 Likes

Hanna
I scowled a bit when Alex was trying to make me think that he was fine. He pulled me closer and told me he would tell me what was wrong when we were alone. I give him the nod of ok I understand and then keep walking. He asks us for recommendations for orders and I say." Honestly, I have a bit of a sweet tooth at the moment and was thinking of getting a frappuccino and today I might not put alcohol in it, as you suggested Alex. Can I count on you getting the same?"

@zoe4564 @BlueInferno

2 Likes

Alex

Honestly, I have a bit of a sweet tooth at the moment and was thinking of getting a frappuccino and today I might not put alcohol in it

Alex smirked when Hannah brought up the remark about spiking her coffer.

Can I count on you getting the same?

“Sure, I’ll just get whatever you get, but it better be good”.

Gosh, how did he ever get an amazing friend like Hannah? She’s amazingly nice, she always cares about others; hell he almost wanted to kiss her when she asked him earlier about his issues.

Not that he would ever tell her.

“Well, the shop is just to the right” Alex points out once they reach their destination.

“Hey Nolan, I don’t think you ever mentioned what drink you wanted to get”

1 Like

Nolan

“Sorta, I said I was probably going to get a cappuccino, but I’m leaning more towards water or a smoothie.” I say adjusting the strap to my portable oxygen concentrator.

@Jsoccergirl
@BlueInferno

2 Likes

Hanna
" Oh trust me I know you will love it!" I said with a smile. Gosh I wonder what life would be like without Alex it would be so boring and blank, I am really worried about him though and hope his issues aren’t to severe. I sometimes wonder if I have feelings for Alex or if it is just strong feeling of friendship I’m not really sure but I assume it’s friendship.

@zoe4564 @BlueInferno

2 Likes

Alex
"…and here it is, " Alex says while motioning toward the coffee shop.

McCafree's Exterior

McCafree's Interior

It was definitely a bright, cheery place. Alex loved the warmth of the low hung lamps, the wooden aesthetic, and the general friendly interior.

Yeah - Hannah was a genius coming up with this place.

Alex walked over to the glass, double doors that served as the entrance and held them open for his friends.

“Do any of you guys think that we will see anyone else here from our school?”

Tags

@Jsoccergirl and @zoe4564

Other people in this RP - plz join (just have your character randomly be at the cafe)
@benitz786 @Oreo_girl1 @Shadowclaw @moon_girl02 @amyV

3 Likes

Hanna
We got to Mcafrees and went inside. It really was an amazing place just so calm and welcoming. " What did I tell you guys! Best place in town for coffee." I say with a smirk. " Hm, maybe we might see Luna or your flirty friend Elijah." I rolled my eyes at the second name I said.

@zoe4564 @BlueInferno - sorry I didn’t respond to you on the last one Hannah or Hanna works I just spell it without the h but either is fine.

@moon_girl02- mentioned @benitz786- mentioned

2 Likes

Alex

What did I tell you guys! Best place in town for coffee

Of course, it was the best coffee shop in town, Hanna came up with it. So frickin’ adorable and amazing.

Hm, maybe we might see Luna or your flirty friend Elijah.

“It would be nice to see them, maybe Elijah’s already spiking the coffee,” Alex says while giving a vague shrug.

“So Hanna,” he says while musing over the menu " what type of frappuccino would you like?"
then quickly turning to Nolan “and what would you like?”

Tags

@Jsoccergirl and @zoe4564
@benitz786 - mentioned

1 Like

Hanna
" Ha ya he is probably already waiting in the corner with all of our drinks." I say with a laugh. " Um, I’m thinking the mocha frappuccino still has some caffeine so it can keep me going but it’s got the sweetness to. You are going to love it, trust me."

@zoe4564 @BlueInferno

1 Like

Nolan

“I’m just going to get a strawberry smoothie, something simple and easy.” I say glancing down from the menu. I glance around the cafe wondering if my sister is here.

@Jsoccergirl
@BlueInferno

@Oreo_girl1 -Rilie mentioned

1 Like

Alex

" Um, I’m thinking the mocha frappuccino still has some caffeine so it can keep me going but it’s got the sweetness too. You are going to love it, trust me."

“I’m just going to get a strawberry smoothie, something simple and easy.

Great. Alex walked up to the marble counter where a young, perky, girl waited behind.

“Hello, and welcome to McCaffree’s!!!” she blurted out while giving the biggest smile ever “what would you guys want to order?”.

Alex smiled at her enthusiasm. Agreed, it was a little over the top, but it did seem like that girl was only trying to be friendly.

“I’ll take two mocha frappuccinos and one strawberry smoothie” Alex responded.

“Right, so two mocha frappuccinos and one strawberry smoothie?” the girl asked while typing into a tablet.

Alex nodded at her confirming his order.

“Allrighty, thats $14.23”

Alex handed her a twenty, then she returned him the subsequent change.

“And what is your name for the order?” she asked.

“Just Alex” he responded.

She smiled then turned away to process his order.

“In the meantime” Alex said facing Nolan and Hanna “where do you guys want to sit?”

1 Like

Rilie

I walk into Mcafrees and see a group of people I recognise from school. I walk towards the group.
“Hi! You may not know me but I’m Nolan’s twin sister, Rilie!”
@zoe4564 @Jsoccergirl

2 Likes

Nolan

“I dont really care where we sit, as king as it’s not on the floor.” I say before hearing Rilie. “Hey sis, long time no see.” I say joking knowing I seen her earlier

@Oreo_girl1
@BlueInferno
@Jsoccergirl