Model INC ~ RP sign ups

Model INC is a prestigious school for new and emerging models. some of the subjects include; singing, photography and fashion, make-up, hair, catwalking (still open to suggestions) teachers and students are needed. i will attach a list of names below (feel free to ask for different names) and you can choose your subjects. the actual roleplay will be released soon. please fill out the form for the character/s you want to rp. for the rp to start we need at least 15 characters taken.

Username:
Bio:
Background:
Personality:
Faceclaim:
Other:

girls:
hayley - taken
kaia - taken
ashlie - taken
rose - taken
jordan - taken
adelaide - taken
hanna - taken
lyla - taken
lila - taken
luna - taken
khloe - taken
rilie - taken
alia

guys:
ryder - taken
noah - taken
logan
kaiden
derek
caleb - taken
hadyn
asher - taken
alex - taken
fynn
elijah - taken
camryn
nolan - taken

4 Likes

Can I claim Alex as a model?

sure!

@summerlush
@moon_girl02

Can I reserve Rose and Noah?

sure!

Reserve for Ashlie Wilson

@Xoxo_dimples

Can I reserve Camryn and Jordan

1 Like

and Luna please

1 Like

yep

yes

if you have reserved a character please make your character ASAP

Ashlie Wilson
Female
17 years old
She is nice and caring. her friends see her as a comedian but she is a model
She is Australian born but has lived in most countries due to her dad’s job. She is pretty rich and her parents think highly of her and her sister (luna).
her subjects are photography, singing, make-up and i guess the actual modelling

1 Like

love it

1 Like

reserve - adelaide and khloe

name: Adelaide Adler
bio: nice, caring, sweet
background: she comes from a well respected, rich family and has a sister named Khloe
personality: adie is a caring girl who will stop at nothing to protect the ones she loves she is also stubborn and sassy when needed
faceclaim:
abi
other: subjects, makeup, fashion, hair, modeling and singing

name: Khloe Adler
bio: sassy, hot, loving, smart
background: she comes from a well respected, rich family and has a sister named Adelaide
personality: she is sassy, stubborn but also very loving. she falls for people hard and fast and doesnt open up easily to other people because of fear of rejection
faceclaim:
Nova
other: subjects, photography, modeling, singing

Alex
Male
19 years old
Alex is kind to others and tries to be chivalrous in general. He also loves trying new things. Alex typically is warm to everyone he meets. He likes to keep things real and abhors lying. On top of that, he loves sketching, creative writing, baking, and digital art.

Alex is an experienced model. He has had many photoshoots in the past so he is well prepared. He is an only child and his mom passed away when he was very young. His father runs a popular fashion company but is very distant to Alex.
In addition to modeling, Alex enjoys singing and art.

Faceclaim

06%20PM

2 Likes

love it

1 Like

Luna Wilson
15 years
Female
She is Australian born but has lived in most countries due to her dad’s job. She is pretty rich and her parents think highly of her and her sister (Ashlie)
She is loving, nice but can be stubborn at times.
her subjects are singing, hair, make-up and modelling
face claim

1 Like