Model INC ~ RP sign ups

oh ok

bump!

1 Like

bump!

@zoe4564 I notice you keep bumping these threads. Do you want to start a scene between our characters?

1 Like

sure

1 Like

@zoe4564 how do you want to start it? I think you might have more than one character ( I could be wrong), so which one should my character interact with? Also, how do you want the setting to start?
(My character is in the middle of a conversation, so I’m probably just gonna make a lame excuse and bolt)

1 Like

Um I have both Lyla and Nolan. I’m thinking maybe Nolan because I need to re-strengthen how I have him react to stuff since I havent really played him for a while. with the setting I have Nolan at the school

1 Like

Sure, what is Nolan doing right now?

just walking around the school looking around

1 Like

@Oreo_girl1 is there something that you could do to somewhat revive the rp. Like for example an sg post?

1 Like

I support
Maybe for an idea, have the SG be about the first class, or skip to a late night party prepping for the school, or skip to the next day when class starts.

1 Like

Hi so sorry I’ve been inactive lately so much has been going on. But I’m ready to start so… yeah. @BlueInferno I like your idea for a late night party it would be a great way to add in my characters

2 Likes

@zoe4564 I’m not exactly how vogmasks work, but you mentioned it in Nolan’s character profile. I know he also has a condition. If I accidentally mention anything offensive about that, just let me know.

1 Like

Will do. A vogmask is basically a mask if you were wondering.

1 Like

This is my character

4 Likes

Welcome to the squad, join our coffee break ~

since I made the fc I’ll add her later

1 Like

Sorry to talk about a different rp in this rp but I didn’t know how else to tell people about it I just wanted to let everyone know that I put out a new rp today and it is open for sign ups if anyone was interested

1 Like

@Oreo_girl1 quick question, where is the school located (because I realized that I was assuming it was in the United States in some generic middle sized city)

anybody approachable?
I have Rose and Noah and I don’t think I ever posted on this thread :joy: