Model(s) Needed For Sad Edit and Other Edits

• Your Ink details (I will alter some things and pose and outfit is my choice):
  • If you have Insta leave that too or a way to credit you: you don’t have to <3
  • Do you want me to send you the finished product?: Yesssssss
  • Something interesting or that might make me want you as my model.:
    Okay so when I walk instead of my feet going outwards they go inwards… it’s um.
    interesting
2 Likes
My details

Instagram

Instagram: @episode_lauren1

Yes I’d love to see the finished product if you pick me!!
Interesting :thinking:… umm I’m an aussie? So we’re really weird and I love doritos.

1 Like

Ig- love_4_writing.episode
Yes please
Um im Italian/Latina I love food like pizza I’m literally eating some pizza right now :joy:

1 Like

Ty :two_hearts:

1 Like

:joy: Thanks :heartbeat:

1 Like

:smile::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ofc :heart:

1 Like

I’m confused as frick on who I want to be my model ugh. I think next I’ll do a cute couple pose so yee.

Alright so I’m getting ready to add on a face and other things soon so I’m gonna have to pick a model soon. My brain ugh.

2 Likes

It looks great so far nae :blush: I’m excited for the final product & to see who you picked as a model

1 Like

Thanks and me too. I’m almost done but Idk about the hairstyle or eyes. :joy::heartpulse:

1 Like

:joy::joy: I’m sure you’ll get it

1 Like

I love how it came out

With Bruises and Things

App: Ibis Paint X
Time: 3 hours and 49 minutes
Model: @Cheshire.Cat

4 Likes

Omg, it’s beutiful :sob:

1 Like

What should I make a edit of next?

• Couple edit
  • Friend edit
  • Other (leave below)

0 voters

These all will have 1 and up people and feel free to leave your deets below for my next edit. Also the friend edit can be of a friend or multiple people. Yoy can leave males below too but I’m not that good at them.

Thanks and I’m glad you like it. If you use it credit me by @PropertyofNae or my Insta epy.bby_nae

1 Like

Alrighty so I’m gonna start working on this one later today and let me know which edit you wanna be used for. If friend edit leave your friend’s and anyone else you want in it details. If couple leave you and the other person etc. You may actually put reference poses/pics this time. :revolving_hearts::tada:

Also Tags

@RandomRainbowLily @Hila @Jany @keiji @Silver_Shadow @eilyk @appleqrl @Ghosty @Sunset_Shimmer @paigebarr @Alyssa_Epi @ThatRandomPerson @CrystalKitty @alittlebird @CholeBlack

9 Likes

DID I SENd-

1 Like

:joy: Through pm but I asked you to put it here

1 Like

i forgot sorrY

1 Like