Modern Bedroom Background Needed

Hi! Can someone please share or create a modern bedroom for me please? If it’s a day and night it would be awesome!! Also please put the name you would like to be credited by so that I can credit you in my story! Thanks so much! xoxo

1 Like

This may help? It’s not mine, but it’s credit free

3 Likes

If you don’t care for it looking like real life, you can check this out; https://pixabay.com/images/search/modern%20bedroom/

I also know that @Luna_epsd has an amazing drive with perfect backgrounds :heart: :blush:

1 Like

Hey, I also have these. I’m not sure if they’re what you’re looking for but if you want to use either of them, message me and I will give it to you without the watermark.:slightly_smiling_face:

Bedroom

1 Like

I just wanna say these are amazing :relaxed:

1 Like

Awe thank you so much! That’s so sweet💞

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks I’ll check that out!

1 Like

These are awesome!!! Can I have these without the water mark please?

1 Like

Of course, I’ll message them to you.

I have some!

Summary

1 Like

Ok, like, I already found one but these are so amazingggggg I’m gonna download these too and find a place for these! I absolutely have to use this! How should I credit you?

no need to credit me! if you want to, you can use my forum name

1 Like

okayy :slight_smile:

this is a modern bedroom i only found it in day if thats alright but i hope this will do; if you need more i found this at episodelife.com :slight_smile:

Lol I’m already using this one in my story :joy: but thanks for replying! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Can I use these? How can I credit you?

edit
I just saw you posted no credit needed lol

HI! Do you have the first bg you sent ,at night?

no, im sorry :frowning:

1 Like

It’s okay don’t worry​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts: