Modest clothing LL

anyone have some modest clothing examples for me ? I’m just really bad at creating outfits…

2 Likes

Something like this
image https://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/4X/5/e/a/5ea942075a9a3255d2f073d7d0d1f85a2ace9988.png

1 Like

thanks xx and bump xx

This is quite casual. Besides modest, is there any specific look that you’re going for?

1 Like

I’m really looking for clothes that aren’t that short / party ind if you know what I mean? something my MC can wear on a regular school day or when she want to go outside to go to the store btw thanks I can use that one aswell

Here are some cute outfits :two_hearts:

Summary

2 Likes

thank you xxx :heart:

1 Like

No worries, if you’ve published your story I’d love to give it a read or if you haven’t, tell me when you do! xx

1 Like

I will xx

1 Like

Modest is conservative as in not revealing. That isn’t really modest.

Honestly, some of the outfits posted here aren’t even modest.

it isn’t really but at least I have some options right now for other readers if you have some suggestions please drop them here I really have no ideas

2 Likes

I’m sorry but a lot of your outfits aren’t modest, haha. Showing belly/cleavage isn’t modest

3 Likes

All of a sudden people don’t know what modest means? Lmao if they are going to do that for “modesty” then I don’t wanna see how they’ll dress Muslim characters. Or characters with Hijabs.

1 Like

Rules for modesty:

Cover shoulders to knees. Everything else is down to the religion

2 Likes

Modest enough

2 Likes

It annoys me that I can’t cover that tiny bit of stomach though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Anyway, back on topic, if you need modest clothing ideas, @EpisodeShadow has posted some–

2 Likes

thank you !! and yes that would be added aswell !

1 Like

You could add the basic crop top to it. I do it all the time for it. :hear_no_evil:

1 Like