Modest Hijabi Friendly Outfit Ideas (Also Including Niqabs)

Sure! I don’t mind.

Did you need to specific clothing names I used?

I’ve got a police outfit for hijabis here too!

Some more too!

Also

If you want to use them in your story, it’d be nice to be given credit because they took me ages. :grin: (Episode forum name on Episode forums).

I love this thread, it’s really helpful! If I use any of the outfits suggested, I’ll make sure to point readers in this direction. I love this thread so much.

Thank you so much i love this!!!

Niqabs wearers are supposed to wear long skirts. If you intend to add people wearing Niqabs please change the clothes to long skirts to the feet. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

People: please note that people who wear Niqabs wear long skirts and long sleeve shirts. If you see an outfit of them not wearing it, please change it to show correct and appropriate representation of them. She even stated it above as well. Please read carefully before you do anything.

4 Likes

What’s a niqab? I’m not Muslim so am genuinely curious :slight_smile:
I haven’t seen one labelled as it in the catalogue so please can someone tell me what it is :smile:

3 Likes

oh! That looks so pretty on her :slight_smile:

Is that what you guys are using the purple mask for?

That works really well then :smile:

3 Likes

It does, right? I just wish they could implement them really

2 Likes

Yeah! That would be super inclusive :slight_smile:

They should add the different holy books as props too. I think religion and the culture that goes with it are overlooked on here.

2 Likes

I might not be part of the religion that reads it but I would like to have a bible prop and because I am Muslim, the Qu’ran as well.

3 Likes

yes!

1 Like

Ah yeah, thanks for reminding me! I’ll fix that when I get back on Episode. Sorry! :blush:

1 Like

Heads up when using the niquab mask, I notice if you ever use a rear command you can see the mask through the back of the hijab. Not sure if anyone knew that. Same goes for the cloak hood as well.

3 Likes

Hi there! I just wanted to check something.

My latest WIP is a thriller with complete customisation. The MC can be customised to wear a hijab or a niqab depending on the player’s choice.

However, I have a scene in mind where all the characters are in their pyjamas and, from my understanding, a Muslim woman does not have to wear their headscarf when any men not from her immediate family are not around, or when home alone or sleeping etc.

The MC (currently) wears the head covering around the house, although another Muslim character takes off her hijab when she arrives. I was thinking that maybe I could add a bit to the CC template I’ve made that allows those who have chosen to wear the hijab or the niqab to choose a hairstyle for these scenes, or should I just choose a random hairstyle like Hair Flip? Or should I just scratch the scene(s) where the MC doesn’t wear her headscarf?

as well as a torah!

1 Like

Yes!