Mood board Artists (FREE)

Hello everyone :grin:
Welcome to our Mood board art shop. There are two artists on this thread and we would be happy to help you with any mood board request for free. The two artists are @Ariyana.epi (myself) and @Chloe.episode123.

@Ariyana.epi examples

@Chloe.episode123 examples

572A9EE6-4A75-4A8D-A587-4DB13AD8872F

BDC96954-E355-4CC4-A849-9F6C76AAF547

667BECE7-8ADC-4933-8659-F2F6C75CD6AA

Request Form

Which artist?
How many characters?
Would you like characters name and story title to be included, if yes what are they? Also what color would you like the letters to be in?
Characters likes, personality, favorite move, type of music, etc. (If able to, go into as much detail as possible)
Time limit?
Anything else we should know?
Any colors you would like us not to use?

7 Likes

Good luck! :star2:

I’ll need one for my epi character, Be right back!

3 Likes

Yup! Here it is! Ty in advance

2 Likes

Finished :grin:
If you are unhappy with the final product please don’t hesitate to let me know and tell me what I can do to improve it.

Finished Product

1 Like

OMGF!! It’s amazing!!! But, can you maybe replace the pink one with something else? I just can’t stand pink :sweat_smile:

Absolutely, how’s this?

Finished Product

1 Like

Now that’s… FANTABULOUS!

Good luck! and ty again!

1 Like

Thank you so much :grin: :two_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

Bump

hi! i just wanted to say that you’re examples are amazing! here’s my request :arrow_heading_down:

1 Like

Hello, I finished your request. If your unhappy with it please don’t hesitate to tell me.

Finished Product

1 Like

I would like to request aswell :heart:Your mood boards are really pretty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How many characters?
Would you like characters name and story title to be included, if yes what are they?
If you could just write “Criss” would be perfect!
Character details?

Details

Characters likes, personality, favorite move, type of music, etc. (If able to, go into as much detail as possible)
Personality:I can be tough and seem like a bitch at first,then I can slowly a bit warm up,I hate everyone (at least that’s how people portray me) but I swear I’m a nice person and very funny,I would say I’m the heart of the party but I can be very mean when you take me for granted.(if that makes sense?) Oh and I’m very moody and change my moods pretty fast and I’m pretty dirty minded and a bit bossy aswell :woman_facepalming:t2::rofl::zipper_mouth_face:…I’m kinda complicated if I think about it,ok I will stop now that’s too much :sob::sob: :rofl::rofl: excuse me!
Favorite movie:I don’t have one,but I can tell you what I wish a movie should have in it in order for me to like it,I’m a action type of girl,I love some good fight scenes and gun gun actions :rofl:
Type of music:Pop
Favorite colour:Red
Time limit?
No time limit
Anything else I should know?
Nope

1 Like

i love it! thank you so much!

1 Like

Your Welcome :grin:

Heyy, I finished your request. If your unhappy with it please don’t hesitate to tell me.

Finished Product

1 Like

Bumpity Bump!

It’s perfect, could you please just chose a bright red colour for the name?

How’s this

Finished Product

1 Like

That’s amazing!Thank you so much,I love it.:heart:

i have a question… this may seem dumb but… why do u do these?

(not tryna be rude, im just very slow and dumb)

xx :blob_hearts:

1 Like