Moodboard Shop! :blob_hearts:

Hi and welcome to my moodboard shop!

1. Don’t be rude! If you’re disrespectful, your request will be completely disregarded and ignored.
  2. You must fill out the form in its entirety.
  3. If I don’t answer you immediately, don’t spam me! However, if I don’t reply within 48 hours, you can message me again because I might not have seen it. I normally reply within 12ish hours of a message.
  4. You must give credit when sharing my moodboard anywhere! I prefer for you to use my Instagram @_superpup.episode_
  5. Don’t rush me! I’m just one person and I have other things besides this in my life. I’m a student, I have homework, other activities nearly every day, and I have my own story to write.
  6. Please do not request when the shop is closed. I need to take breaks every now and then when I have too many requests.
  7. No thread hopping! Thread hopping is when someone requests the same thing from multiple people/art shops. It is extremely rude and if you do that, your request will be completely disregarded and ignored and the other person/people you requested from will be notified.

Examples

You can fill out either the form here OR the google form.

Form

What’s the character like?

What’s the color scheme?

Do you want the character’s name on the moodboard and if yes, what’s their name?

If you want the character on their moodboard, what are the character details and outfit?

Do you have a model (irl person that looks like them) that you want included on the moodboard and if yes, please put the picture here.

Is there anything else you need me to know regarding your request?

Google form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeP3XzyhUBrO-BIR2rMMRFgMnr-mSPFaP6ZFLG-cNCS5wnZDQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

In progress:

Done:

3 Likes

Wow! Nice examples! I especially love the last one. They’re all so pretty!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I’m revamping this shop because no one is requesting! :confused:

I have now revamped! :blob_hearts:

Bump!

I added to my examples!

Can I make a request?

2 Likes

Ofc!

2 Likes

What’s the character like?
Sassy, Confident, strong and out going.

What’s the color scheme?
Bloody red
Do you want the character’s name on the moodboard and if yes, what’s their name?
Yes, Name: Jasmine
If you want the character on their moodboard, what are the character details and outfit?
Skin: Gold 04
Body: Female Athletic Body
brow color: light brown
brow: Arched Natural
Hair color: light brown
hair: Long Straight Loose Bangs Sideswept
eye color: hazel dark
eye shape: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
lip color: Red Deep Gloss
lip shape: Full heart pouty

Outfit
1.Beauty Mark Mole Upper Lip L Brown
2.Dagger Rib Tattoo Ink Multi Color
3.Chunky Tread Ankle Boots Leather Black
4.Locket and Choker Necklace Metal Gold
5.Fishnet bralette Thick Band Top cotton Grey black
6.rolled cuff Belted high waisted jeans denim white

Do you have a model (irl person that looks like them) that you want included on the moodboard and if yes, please put the picture here.
Not really
I want it to be a red type mean girl style

Sorry for the long wait!

1 Like

It’s totally fine, I’ll get your request done in a few hours!

1 Like

Thank you so much
take your time :3!

1 Like

Here it is! Lmk if you want anything changed :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I like it so much thank you!!!

1 Like

Bump. I love your moodboards! :blob_hearts:

Happy birthday, btw. I hope you’re having a great day! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank youuu!

1 Like

cute moodboards!

What’s the character like? Sassy, Confident, strong and out going , Badass and only caring to her friends and family

What’s the color scheme? Red and Blue

Do you want the character’s name on the moodboard and if yes, what’s their name? Faith Lilith Puckerman

If you want the character on their moodboard, what are the character details and outfit? no

She is a cheerleader, dating football player & Part of the Unholy trinity

Are you still active? I’d like to make a request.