Moon appreciation thread 🌙

Omg that is so fucking pretty​:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

lmao

1 Like

Seriously i love moons😍 i always wanted to go there

2 Likes

if i could ever go to space, i think that i’d want to travel to callisto first lol

2 Likes

I would just go to space for space sake😂 cause there is so much out there than we think and i really wanna see an alien

2 Likes

Bro same

1 Like

I wonder how their would look tho​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Hmmm…

1 Like

:japanese_ogre:something like this​:joy::joy:

1 Like

i love the moon it’s so pretty and calming and just reminds me of the good in the world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Aww that is such a beautiful sentiment

1 Like

Aww I love you, Jo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

And I have to say that my favorite moon is Menae off of Palaven. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

omg is ur profile pic from the magic school bus?

1 Like

Bahaha, it is! :joy:

1 Like

Since it’s moon appreciation I wanted to share information about moon I found in a website.

https://www.irishnews.com/magazine/science/2017/07/20/news/8-different-types-of-moon-to-celebrate-moon-day-1089594/

Btw I love moon to the moon and back cough

It’s so refreshing to see night sky with moon and stars! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Omg it looks like a Christmas bauble :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

what a strange comparison

4 Likes

I’ve heard of that life theory, yeah! There could be things we could never imagine living under that ice :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:its sooo blue

2 Likes

:joy::joy: you’re not wrong lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.