Moonlight’s Story Reviews **OPENED**

Hello there! I’d like to offer my time for you guys to do some story reviews.

Welcome to my shop! Here, you can request honest story reviews to improve your story! I give constructive critism, which is critism only helping you improve on your work. I do ask you follow my rules, and to request with the templates required.

Rules

• Be kind to the other people who are present on this thread.
  • Be kind to me, the owner of this thread.
  • Sometimes the story reviews take longer time depending on your request, so please be patient.
  • No advertising for other threads here.
  • No off-topic replies.
  • Don’t request the same story review here that you have/will requested/request on some other thread.

Thank you for respecting my rules!

Here’s how the requests on my thread work.

Request Template

Title:
Author:
Genre:
Style:
Description:
Cover Picture:
Link To Story:

Thank you!

Requests waiting:
@PinkPony1 @a.d.episode @RainbowCat @Anna_Almast @sofia123 @K.y.a.l.la
@LiaLopez @Fatima_Alstar23 @pheebsnomenal @AnonymousAuthor1
Thank you for requesting!

Title: Amazing Inside
Author: AlessGluX
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Description: Can Emma control her emotion when she realize they come out and talk to her!! Can she balance love, family and friendship before a mystery power come and destroy everything.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5843577419464704 1 2

[IMG_9337

Thanks you so much for this chance <3

Thank you for requesting! I’ll start when I have time :smile:

Okay ^^ I will wait.

Thank you for reviewing! :blush:
Title: A Wish Come True
Author: PinkPony1
Genre: Drama, romance
Description: Everything that Layla wishes for comes true, but she’s not the only one who’s experienced this. Will it become more than she can handle?
Cover Picture:
Link To Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4534142956863488

How many episodes will you review? :thinking:

Hey, I saw your thread pop up and I was wondering if you’d be willing to read what I have so far of my unpublished story? It’s only around the first 12 minutes of what I’ve got prepared for the first episode though, so it’s not terribly short :sweat_smile:

I can review up to 5 episodes

Please fill out the form to request, no need to ask :grin:

Okay, thank you so much for doing this, take all the time you need :sparkling_heart:

Name: Providence
Author: A.D. Summers
Genre: Fantasy Adventure
Number of episodes: 1 (ignore the second I was messing around with something lol)
Description: “Why does God even deal with us?” I never thought I’d know his answer, until I went to that mysterious town. After all, Providence is a greater mystery than Revelation. Limited CC (??? still debating)
Link:

Temporary Cover:

I’d really appreciate some feedback! Maybe you could focus on the character traits more than on grammer/spelling. My story contains some “hidden” information and I don’t know if anyone gets them, so that would really help me! Take your time, I don’t want to make you busy :smiley: Thank you!

Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Title: KILL YOUR DREAMS
Author: Anna
Genre: Thriller
Description: Anne lives the same day again and in the end she gets killed, now she tries to figure out who’s the killer. Story is filled with drama and romance.
Cover Picture:

Tittle: Search for love.
Author Name: Sigma.fr
Intagram: Sigma.fr.writes
Story Description :Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Genre: Drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

26%20PM

Remi has a normal life as a normal school girl, or she thinks so. She is being followed home from school and is getting anonymous messages. Love, lies, and loss follows her. (CC)

Amazing Inside by AlessGluX

@AlessgGX, your story review is here! I reviewed chapter 1. If you would like more chapters to be reviewed, request again!

Coding & Directing

I started reading the beginning, and I’m already hooked! The transitions were perfect and the effects were on point. Maybe not too many zooms or transitions should be used to not only show the reader how good you can code :wink: . But otherwise, keep up the good work!

Grammar & Spelling

Your spelling and grammar wasn’t very good. I figured English was your second language (maybe, I don’t know…). You might want to use the dictionary or get help from a writer! But you used great punctuation (that other authors don’t do) so I applaud you on that!

Anything else you want reviewed? More chapters? More info? Request again!

Love,
Claire

You requested this on a different thread. So I’m not accepting your request.

do you have instagram? I want to tag you in the preview story section <3 thanks you so much x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

My apologies, I’ll delete my post asap so you have a nice clean thread :blush:

Hello @FreakyEvilMargs I would like to receive a review, please. :smile:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Style: Limelight.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back, and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Link: