More customization options for us on our profiles?

Hi everyone, I have something I wanna speak on! I’m not sure if I’m the only one that feels this way, but I feel like there should be more customization for us on our mobile profiles.

There isn’t a ton of clothing options we have and we also don’t get to put freckles, different body types etc. on us.

Now, I’m not sure if there is a certain reason for this (let me know if there is) but I think it could be cool to do this. I have freckles myself, and I’ve always wanted to put freckles on my avatar, but never could. I’m newer to episode forums so I’m not sure if it would be harder to have more options for mobile, but I was just wondering about it.

They’re adding new hair and clothing options for us on computer, so I was just wondering why there was more limited options for us on mobile. Thank you for reading, and I’d like some feedback on this. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I think they cannot add freckles because freckles are apart of the outfit meaning they would have to make separate outfits with freckles.

2 Likes

Oh, thank you for telling me! I just wasn’t sure why since they were adding so many more customization options on computer, but not mobile.

2 Likes

Np! I’m glad you understand now!:smile::two_hearts:

Hello @ash.writes, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I’d also recommend that you look through our Feature + Art Suggestions as there are several threads requesting more customization options for the app profiles.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.