More Recommended Stories

Hello :raising_hand_woman: I wanted to know if I am the only one who would like to recommend more than 30 stories on my profile on the episode app ? :thinking:I have reached the maximum of stories that I can recommend(30) and I have other to recommend :neutral_face: because we have a lot of good autor with good stories. :):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:20191115_165631|633x500

2 Likes

That’s true but in the meantime maybe you could recommend different stories every month?

I can but I am scared to lost the name of a story and when I recommend a story on the forum is fun when you have the story in your recommendation so is easy to fin :slight_smile:

As long as you save the story to your favorites you won’t lose them.

Thank you for your advice :slight_smile:But I keep hope for a change in the appli :upside_down_face:

Well all you can do is make a suggestion and voice your thoughts and who knows, it might be taken into consideration

Yes I have sent an email to episode but I wanted to know if it was just me who want to have more recommended stories on our profiles and if this is taken into consideration like you said for real this will ne a dream come true :star_struck:

There is a feature request for this if you want to support it:

2 Likes

Thank you I will support her :slight_smile:

1 Like