Mortal Kombat 11

Any Mortal Kombat fans out there? If so, who are your favourite characters from Mortal Kombat and are you excited for the next Mortal Kombat game?
What are your thoughts about Ronda Rousey voice acting as Sonya Blade? I think Ronda Rousey suits the role as she has that attitude like Sonya Blade. I’m not really a fan of the new Cassie Cage, she just looks weird. I’d be looking forward to seeing Johnny Cage in the game, he’s funny!

7 Likes

i am!

Heck yes! I guess it was her dream to be in a game. I cant wait till it comes out so I can play on ps4.

1 Like

Scorpion, and johnny cage

GET OVER HERE

hahaha

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Hehehehe

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

TOASTIE

Hehehe

1 Like

:joy:

I love mortal combat!

1 Like

Same here. It will be out in April!

1 Like

gasp! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

AHHH I ALREADY LOVE THIS THREAD!!! I cant wait for MK11! I won’t lie, I was kinda upset when they announced it, like MKX would be forgotten…

2 Likes

However, I kinda dislike Sonya’s new appearance, idk.

Well since she’s getting old, there’s nothing you can do about it. Guess it’s part of the story.

1 Like

Not because she’s ageing, I just think she looks very different compared to MK11. Like she’s a different person.

I don’t play mortal kombat because I don’t have the devices for it but my cousins do so I usually play with them whenever we visit. I don’t remember which game they have on their PS4 but I’m pretty sure it Mortal Kombat XL.

I don’t like playing all that much since i’m one of the worst players since i barely play so yeah. My favorite characters in all the games i’ve played before. At first when I was little I loved Sonya Blade I was like damn Sonya with those cartwheelss. But now my favorite chars are Jade and Tanya.

1 Like

<3 MK! Use to play it at the 7-11 when convenience stores use to still have arcade cabinets/games. Too excited for this new addition!

What yall think of ronda rousey look? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like