Moss Fit Shop (Open)

:relaxed:I’ve decided to open my own little shop to help people out every now and then. :relaxed:

In this shop, I will be doing pfp’s (I’m only just starting so I’m not the best), character cards (Once again just starting so they aren’t the best), creating characters, & creating outfits. I only do LL at the moment as I’m still struggling with working Ink.

I won’t be able to respond 24/7 as I am writing my own story, struggling with lots of school work, & struggling with home life, but I will try to respond and create your orders as fast as possible!

Pfps

Character Cards

Characters

The characters here are what I’ll use for the outfits unless you want characters as well, then I will use your character!
Character1 Character2

Character4 Character5

Outfits
Female

Plus Sized

Male

• Please don’t thread hop.
  • Don’t start random conversations in the comments.
  • Be polite I have a life outside my computer.
  • Please credit me with my insta @moss_writes_stories
  • Please don’t steal anything of mine without credit, I don’t mind you taking from other people’s orders but remember to credit.
  • Add the password so I know you read everything. :green_heart:Moss :green_heart: (Remember to blur it)

Please fill out the form for the order you’d like! :blob_hearts:

Pfp

Character Looks:
Sizing (Head, Torso, Full Body):
Background:
Other (Exras):

Character Card

Character Details:
Background:
Outfit (If you want an outfit on it):

Character

Race:

Outfit

Style (Alt, Childish, Mature):

:heart:I hope everyone has a wonderful day! And if you decide to request something I will get round to your order soon! :heart:

~ :green_heart: Moss :green_heart:

5 Likes