Most beautiful thing anyone has ever done/said to you

Being told that I’m a blessing on this earth because of my kind personality.

2 Likes

That’s really beautiful :sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you😊

1 Like

I was in a play, and I had started talking about my boyfriend saying how I hoped he had come, and the director tells me to look down, and he’s standing there with a huge bouquet of roses. I cried right then and there.

2 Likes

My mom told me “good job,” and nodded at me.
It doesn’t seem like much, but in all my years of living, I only recall her telling me that 4 times. (That was the 4th time.) It means a lot to me,

2 Likes

my grandfather is on his way out so for christmas my grandmother gave each of us a necklace with pieces of diamond from a ring he gave to her when they were dating so even when he’s gone he’ll still be with us

3 Likes

Anytime someone compliments me, I literally melt.

2 Likes

oh my god…are you okay?

It’s alright!
She just has super high standards and stuff. Things are a bit rocky with us, but it’s alright.
Thanks for your concern, but don’t worry! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

bump :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

When my best friend helped me through a panic attack (caused by me stressing over my ex gf) he helped me calm my mind and sent me memes to lift my spirit. :pleading_face: was probably the last time I’ve panicked like that.

3 Likes

Bump :orange_heart:

Told me they were there for me during my difficult times

1 Like

Bump

I learned a lot from you. You are an awesome teacher :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

Probably when I went over my friend’s house for Christmas last year, and he had turned his room into like a lil Christmas themed thing. He even got a mini tree, decorated it, and put presents under it for me :pleading_face:

1 Like

Bump

probably the time my crush asked me out :see_no_evil:

my friends ushered me into the schoolyard and told me to wait there for 5 minutes ( i was standing there with no one for 5 min) I got worried that they were going to play a prank on me or tell me some bad news but then my crush comes out and starts singing She Looks So Perfect by 5SOS (i like the band a lot!) and at the end of his ballad, he said: “Could I be the most perfect girl’s bf?”

I swear it was so cheesy but he knows that’s my favorite band and song at the time XD

5 Likes

Aww. Are y’all together now?

2 Likes

yep :joy:

1 Like