Most beautiful thing anyone has ever done/said to you

That’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was once singing in a room quietly to myself and I hadn’t noticed but the room went quiet (just like the movies lol). A girl then said “You have an amazing voice.” I felt so happy because I’ve always been self-conscious about my singing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

One of my best friends had an amazing bouquet of flowers delivered to me on my 21st birthday. We don’t usually buy each other any kind of gifts, but she knows that I love flowers although I’ve never gotten any (not even from my exes which she thought was very distasteful haha). I was so excited and happy - such a small gesture but it really meant a lot.

1 Like

My dog tried to comfort me when i was sad.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

bump

When I was scammed of an account I was selling (it was an MMO), a complete stranger gave me a completely new account and sent me the money I would’ve gotten from the transaction if I didn’t get scammed .So I had the money and an account to play the game on still. The account even had some really great items and currency on it. I’ve never felt so grateful in my life. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

My parents had kicked me out Friday night and I walked to my girl friend’s until my parents called them at around 2-3AM demanding I come back.

When I got back to school on Monday, my closest guy friends figured out what was going on (because my friend told him) and told me to meet him by his car. Long story short, we ended up just skipping our first three periods sitting in his car just talking. He let me get it all out and cry.

I really, really needed it and it was super alleviating. He’s one of the only people I can spill my guts to because I know it’ll only stay with him.

2 Likes

bump

My male best friend said
I’m the best person anyone can ever have in life :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: this meant so much to me :sob:
Also my ex boyfriend that is now my best friend said me
His only goal is to make me happy even if he isn’t my boyfriend anymore :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

when i was confirmated, i had this book for all my guests to write something in there.

my grandma wrote „i love you“ in there and it made me cry so bad because she never said that to me before and i don’t get affection by others much.

she’s always there for me but she’s just not used to expressing feelings so it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

2 Likes

Well this wasn’t something that was really said to me but this makes me really happy

So my little god sister (she is like three) and whenever my mom facetimes her mom she asks where I am/ about me and when my mom goes to their house she always ask for me and it’s adorable and it really makes me feel special I just thought I should share

This really nice person called me “a pure soul”. Sweetest thing I’ve heard but hahaha it’s not true lol :nerd_face:

1 Like