Most cliche stories?

what are the most cliche, predictable, overexaggerated stories you guys can think of?? idk i think they’re fun to read bc you can kinda giggle at them a lil (preferably not the pregnant ones or mafia ones idk those are weird lmao) i just read “college makeover” the episode featured story and uh wow.

8 Likes

Máfia :crazy_face:

5 Likes

the CEO/heir/rich guy the Mc ends up working with

4 Likes

Emotionally unavailable bad boy who wears a leather jacket with a shirt that doesn’t hide his abs (I have no idea how you could see his abs through his shirt and jacket??) and finds MC to be different from other girls and ends up getting her preggo even though he’s supposed to be experienced and somehow changes his ways for her.
Story name? Basically every story on the app. :woman_shrugging:t3::skull:

13 Likes

This one! Like dude, you have a shirt for a reason. And also when because of this “bad boy”, you’re becoming a mom at 17 :unamused:

8 Likes

Innocent, teenage girl ends after an awful break up (because her ex cheats on her, because she still wants to be a virgin until marriage and he can’t wait… :point_right: I don’t know why all those exes are such a pervs… :roll_eyes: in a bar full of adult creepy males/females (How come that the creeps are always males and not females??? :mask:) and ends totally drunk in an alley with a creep who can’t hold his hands to himself… After a few moments the LI hears her scream and cry and kills the creep in front of her eyes. She swoons over him because of course he saved her life. (Hello :point_right: He is a f*ng stranger!!! :scream:) She faints, because of the alcohol… He doesn’t know where she lives and takes her with him to his castle (because he has no apartment…) For some reason she needs to stay in his castle for several days… Day one she already lays in bed with him and day two she got pregnant (The hell I am not going to lay in the same bed with a stranger at day one :scream: But yeah who am I :woman_shrugging: ) Of course it’s no problem for MC that her future husband is a killer and a brute, because his abssss… :woman_facepalming: But yeah, of course there is also another chick (which doesn’t like MC, because the LI is ‘hers’ :roll_eyes: ) :point_right: (Why is there never a side-dude?? :woman_shrugging: Should be fun… Instead of a jealous mean girl a jealous mean guy…) Even when the mean girl finds out MC is pregnant, she still has time to mingle in the MC and LI’s relationship… and time for stalking the LI and stripping in front of the LI every time MC walks into the room… :roll_eyes:

Sorry… But that is the opinion of cliche stories in short for me. I stopped reading mafia stories because of this… :fearful:

11 Likes

The nerdy girl who meets the bad boy, he tells her that he likes her, they fall in love, then the nerdy girl becomes cool along with her bad boy.

4 Likes

There is like always a jealous mean girl!!!

3 Likes

Neutral 03 girl w full lips meets the bad boy who’s always unnecessarily removing his shirt n calling her ‘doll’, ‘Angel’ or ‘Baby girl’ n she rejects him & he treats her like sh*t. Then they fall in love, she changes him n the story is packed w art scenes then the Li’s Ex comes back prego n allllll the readers hate her even tho she hasn’t done anything wrong. There’s an attempt sexual assault scene that is extremely triggering & ofc there is lots of terrible translation from Google translate. :sob:

13 Likes

The normal girl falls for the player Mafia boy and the mean girl tries to break them up and the girl runs off crying when catching them “together” just before the LI pushes the mean girl away and the LI runs after the MC and they get married :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha yes!!!

1 Like

They always use the names :joy::joy::joy:

Yeah, always!! :woman_facepalming: For real come with something else… → So, many times I think ‘Oh, this is a nice story…’ Few seconds later a mean girl comes in and I stop reading the story… It’s annoying. I start to hate those mean girls.

1 Like

And why is it that the mean girls always beautiful and have hooked up with LI?
Like, they are really pretty and are all over the LI and their abs :drooling_face: and the LI always sleeps with them, and your just staring at the screen, just like. Why is the LI so dumb?
I can never get over how the LI always sleep with dumb jealous girls.

2 Likes

And the worst part is the mean girls threatening the MC and saying that the LI is “their man”
eyeroll

2 Likes

@MyaShadow

And why is it that the mean girls always beautiful and have hooked up with LI?
Like, they are really pretty and are all over the LI and their abs :drooling_face: and the LI always sleeps with them, and your just staring at the screen, just like. Why is the LI so dumb?
I can never get over how the LI always sleep with dumb jealous girls.

You are so right about that!! :laughing:
What I don’t understand about those cliche mafia stories is → those mafia bosses in those stories are THAT handsome, but in real life they are ugly as f*. :fearful:
Al Capone isn’t handsome!!! :scream:

2 Likes

Ye in real life they are like old grandads looking for wife’s but nobody will take them because they’re more bullet than body :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Besides, idk how all the Mafia kings in episode stories happen to be 17 year olds who go to high school.

7 Likes

The token black best friend (named zara) who’s just there to say “YASSS QUEEN” and “SLAYY” and convince her to go to parties. She also gets upset when you don’t wear her 50 gem outfit that she sewed for you to impress you love interest. :sob:

Also the MC who either does the awkward scratch move every two seconds, or slaps everyone she comes into contact with-

9 Likes

Zara can also b replaced w the alternate generic BFF ‘Tony’ who’s gay & does what Zara does & his entire life revolves around supporting the MC. He also always has vibrant hair :woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes