Most common Stereotypes portrayed in stories šŸ¤·

That is actually funny :joy:There is literally no romance build up that make us feel as if we were the ones who are in the relationship. I mean there has to be those tiny in between moments that make your heart flutter. Donā€™t you dare tell me after meeting 3 hours ago that we are in love :unamused:

2 Likes

precisely my point. After one look at the li, they just know that the li is gonna be the person they marry and it DRIVES ME CRAZY

1 Like

ghetto black girl
flamboyant, gay man
tomboy lesbian
confused/cheating bisexual
etc.

7 Likes

Heartless bad boys and mafia leaders showing their soft side and changing for the mc :fairy:t4:
Gay best friend who exists only to hype mc and get diversity points :sparkles:

1 Like

i feel like the girl is almost always in some situation where a guy has to save her. Excuse me, we can save ourselves!

1 Like

The fact that every single Italian in a story has to be part of the mafia.

4 Likes

I have that exact opposite problem. Girls (and guys) being able to fight off attackers and have perfect bodies but have never trained or gone to the gym once.
Also the ā€œIM SaSSy STroNG AnD INDepeNDENTā€ trope which basically means the MC/LI gets to be a d!ck to everyone they meet and they forgive them bc MC & LI!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.