Most embarrassing story?

awkward lmao :upside_down_face:

I farted in front of my crush.

2 Likes

It must have been so embarrassing.

1 Like

When you hug someone from behind, thinking it’s your mum… :joy: Been there, done that.

4 Likes

omg I would have died right there on the spot

welp it’s nature

1 Like

Yeah, pretty embarrassing, huh? :joy::

1 Like

:joy: lmao

2 Likes

Yeah, definitely! :joy:

1 Like

When you’re talking with your mum while walking through a busy shopping centre and turn to your left to find out a stranger now stands where your mum once was !

Awkward :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

I was walking home yeah with my mum back from school, then I was holding my mums hand and was telling her about my day… but it turned out I was holding some strangers hand instead… My mum was like… shook…so I told my school day to a stranger, perfect…

AWKWARD

2 Likes

We can relate except it happened when holding hands.

1 Like

:joy: very similar.

Strange And Embarrassing Story –
I was in fourth grade and I was getting bullied in a corner by a pack of bullies in my school (it was normal for a newcomer like me). They were saying all these mean things to me that, “You’re ugly. You have freckles.” or, “No one likes you except the school’s janitor and teachers.” and all those stuff. But then, as I was crying and taking it all in, the big bully’s (who was also the main one) pants just dropped off, so that he was standing in his undergarments. Me being me just flushed deep red and hid my face behind my hands and ran off from there as if I had just turned into Usain Bolt. The next day I was terrified to go back to school, but my mother was another devil in my already Satanic Life. But, instead of the expected bad demeanor from my schoolmates, they actually welcomed me by saying, “Hey! You took on The Big Bert yourself? Wow!” or, “You were so cool up there!”. And from there, my life somewhat became less hell-ish and more worth living LOL…

5 Likes

Rushing to hug my friend, a guy pushed me so he could hug her first , slipped in mud , had a stain on my dress the entire day, (it looked like p**p), It was a sad day for me

1 Like

Really embarrassing incident I still regret

So I was in grade one and we were out on the playground. All our lunchboxes were sitting in one bin. I got bored, so I went to look at them. I had really really bad memory at that time, by the way. Then, I saw a sparkly keychain that I liked on one of the boxes and took it off some random lunchbox to look at it. Then I accidentally dropped it, and ran away to play. When the bell rang, I saw it on the ground, and decided to return it to the lost and found. I started running, and of course the teacher noticed, and thought I wanted to steal the keychain.

2 Likes

One of the most embarrassing things yet.

It was year 4-5 when this happened. I was and I still am a very shy person.
The teacher told us we had to take a photo of somewhere we went during the summer holidays, and present the experience in front of the whole class.
Everyone did fine, while I was shaking in my seat, and the sweat started forming on my palms. When it was my turn, I slowly made my way. I wasn’t prepared to see so many people staring at me. After 10 awkward seconds, I decided to start, I tried to start, but my throat was clogged.
I waited for another 10 awkward seconds, it was so silent, everyone was expecting me to continue. But I just couldn’t so I broke down in tears. Everything around me started to be blurry, the teachers panicked and sent me to the bathroom, I stumbled across the room and my classmates were looking at me, and I remembered me feeling so embarrassed that I decided to hide in the toilet for at least 20 minutes.

I have another one!

it was year 5, and I was a befriender. (Basically kind of like people who are “leaders that befriend people”.)
Anyway, I was running (obviously because I was rushing to my duties and that I’m a slow eater>)
A teacher scolded me for making a bad impression on younger students and that I need to learn to be a role model and I should be obeying the rules. I just stood there. FROZEN. I couldn’t get a word out of my mouth.
People started staring at me, especially the younger kids. I was so embarrassed, so after a prompt reply, I just ran. That haunted me for a almost two weeks.

2 Likes

Well long story short we played a “game” with my little bro when I was about 7 years old and I was wearing a starpless top. My brother just pulled it down and since I had no boobs I didn’t wear any bra, so my whole chest showed up in public :grimacing::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Oof

1 Like