Most embarrassing story¿?

We are waiting :smiley:

1 Like

Ok, first one :joy:
I’m a bit sensitive to dairy, coffee and greasy food so I get diarrhea a lot too. One time I went with my friend who’s a girl to this Mexican place, but the food went right through me. She waited outside while I did my business but it took awhile. I can’t imagine what she was thinking, I just hope she didn’t hear :sob::skull::joy:

4 Likes

Ah my gawd… :rofl:

I HOPE SHE RELATES TO WHATEVER YOU FELT THAT TIME!! I hope she zoned out. Honestly, zoning out is great. Literally, if I were in your position, I would make sure that person stays 20 feet away from me. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I hope so too :joy: and OMG you’re so right! Stay as far away as possible please :joy::skull:

1 Like

Did I say feet?.. I meant miles. Better yet, to the south Pacific. Please, and thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For your own safety :joy:

1 Like

I’M CRYING!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

It’s very toxic and deadly!!! :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Yesssss :joy::joy::joy:
So here’s the next one:

A couple months ago I was working but I didn’t get a break for a long time and I REALLY had to use the bathroom. When I finally got a break, there was a CUTE girl in the break room, but when I went to get my water I farted! Right next to her! And it was loud and DEADLY :skull::sob::joy:

3 Likes

I-
WHAT?! :joy: :joy:
LOUD AND DEADLY-- IM DEAD AFTER READING THAT AJXSHNDJKLDSJN
What did she doo?? :sob:

I remember every time I fart loud in school I pretend I didn’t fart by covering my nose… :no_mouth: and say “EW WHO TF DID THAT” :flushed: :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Thank god she thought it was funny, we both kinda laughed about it lol

I should try that out sometime lol, I usually just (try to) hold my gas in but that seems way more fun :joy:

1 Like

Omg, good. I would’ve jumped off the cliff if it were to be otherwise.

Be careful if you do!! Sometimes, I get caught in my own question. I always blame someone (the annoying person) for it, and back tf away from that once person who I blamed. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah that can be tricky. I have a TERRIBLE poker face so I probably won’t do well lolol

Have you tried to let off silent farts? I’m feeling really silly rn haha

2 Likes

Nowadays, I do, too!! But what you can do is laugh it off and fake how funny it is… make it realistic! :joy:

I tried, actually. Most of the times, it failed on me. I let it in and hear that growl on my stomach. It probs mad at me for not letting it out. :skull: LOL I’m gonna be silly (too) and ask if you ever tried?

1 Like

Haha I’ll try that next time, thanks!

Yeah I feel that, sometimes it comes out WAY louder or it’s more than a fart ew lol but how do you react to the smell? Do you try to blame or just ignore it and hope everyone else does too?

Lolol a whole convo on farts :joy::joy:

2 Likes

No problemo :upside_down_face:

O_O! If mine were louder… I would cry and die in the corner (well that’s if the person knew). I panic when I smell it… literally gushing away from the scent! I ignore it tbh. Cuz I don’t wanna cause another scene!

LOL we’re literally human!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey me too!! When that happens I sit there awkwardly like “oh no do they smell that” but my face goes so hot and red! :sob: Good to know I’m not alone lololol

And you’re so right! We are all human and these things are natural, even if they’re gross :joy:

2 Likes

Comparing to red… mine is like uh-oh stinky :eye::lips::eye:
I pretend I’m a star for letting smth like that out. :star2::tongue::star2:

I’m GLAD I’m not alone on thiss! :sob:
I’m sure every single living human has done this… If only other people were accepting. But, no. :slight_smile: They be like, “WheRe ArE yOuR mAnNeRs?!” :clown_face:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I love that! Do they give out awards for that?? They should LOL

EXACTLY!! Everyone has bodily functions people!! Make people feel comfortable and accepted when they happen haha

2 Likes

They should give out an award titled “Embarrassing Star”!! :rofl: or Embarrassmental Bitch :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

OMG IKR!!! We’re not programmed to let it in!! We have our own way of manners, tyvm. :relieved:

3 Likes

I would win that so fast :joy:

Yeah! Maybe letting it out is our way of saying thank you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

1 Like