Most embarrassing thing that happened to you

What are the most embarrassing things that happened to you? Share below!
Here are some that happened to me:

Embarrassing thing 1

This one is not my story (it’s my friend’s)
It was one year ago:
Once when my friend was giving the exam to the teacher, he was holding a bottle of water, I don’t know how, but he spilled all of the water on the exams :see_no_evil: :woman_shrugging:t3: :woman_facepalming:t3:

Embarrassing thing 2

In my school, we have these skirts with a zipper, and when I went to the toilet, I forgot to zip it when I left :see_no_evil: and it’s quite big. Thank god my friend noticed, but I was really embarrassed :sweat_smile: Now I always check before leaving.

5 Likes

I was really young idk how old exactly but around 5 - 7 not sure haha. There was this thing where famous basketball players had this meetup in a mall near where their next game was or something idk. And the organized a game for like little kids where you have small basketball ball and small basketball hoop. I played the game and I thought they gave me the ball like for home but they certainly didn’t and I started to walk away with the ball and they were like no no haha. I was just a little kid who didn’t know what’s happening but yeah I still remember it and I’m still like :pleading_face::sneezing_face:🥲

5 Likes

I feel you… we all did silly things when we were little…

4 Likes

but like i was soo sadd

1 Like

:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

My class and the class next door were on coming back from the shop bc we were buying ingredients for something we were making. Everything was fine until the teacher next door came up to me, put her arm around me and started prasing/complimenting me with some baby talk. She wouldn’t even let me go!

Behind me, students were obviously laughing at me amd finding this so funny while with me it was so embarrassing. Then I turned my back to see if anyone was laughing and some were but luckily Cameron (he’s a boy who I kinda have a crush on) wasn’t looking bc he was looking the other way.

The teacher who had her arm around me noticed that u was looking back and said something like “Don’t turn around, you shouldn’t care what others think!” I was like “Your embarrassing me in front of everyone and in public!”

After more prasing/complimenting, she finally left me go!
I walked back up to me friends looking embarrassed and happy at the same time bc she finally left me go. Cameron was laughing at me thinking it was extremely funny along with his 2 friends and my friend James was laughing as well.
I was like whatever, I get payback at you Cameron!

I did actually get payback on him, check our my thread Most embarrassing thing that happened to you in school and you’ll see.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Well, my embarrassing moment 1, it happened when i was 13 years old and my one of my family member tried to do r@pe me and i was scared to tell my family and to my mom, and the particular person would always be watching me so i had no choice so i left my own house at 10.30 pm all my family they kept searching me and my bad luck i was caught to the particular person but he kept saying annoying things meanwhile my grandpa came searching for me when he found i was kneeling infront of the man to let me go and my grandpa gave a call to my mom and he waited for others to come as soon as everyone came eventually the truth came out, while telling my family about the trauma i had been facing because of the person who was giving me the worse nightmare and telling the things he had done to me infront of my whole family was the most embarrassing moment which i could still feel the same whenever i think about it. It took me Years and years for me to recover sometimes i still have a nightmares.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m so sorry this happened to you :disappointed_relieved: I can’t imagine how awful it was for you :sweat:

2 Likes

So this didn’t exactly embarrass me but my friend

Lmao this is long

So this happened when I was 13. We have two houses, one which is ours in South Bangalore (India) and a rented one in the East. So we mostly stay in the first one but at times we do go to the rented one for breaks and stuff

Now the Eastern house is an aprtment room and it was mostly full of 3 year olds so it was extremely boring when I used to go there. I would usually lounge around by the pool the whole day while my parents went shopping.

That day, I sitting by the pool talking to my best friend on the phone (Who’s a guy) and two girls stood behind me and whispered

Girl 1:Who is she?
Girl 2:Idk you should ask her.
Girl 3:Is she famous?
Girl 4:Ohhh emmm geee that must be it. She must be talking to her boyfriend on the phone.

I usually talk on speaker (It’s just a habit) so they could hear my friend’s voice. A few moments later when I cut the call they came to me and said-

Girl 1:Excuse me
Me:Is anything the matter?
Girl 2:We think you and your boyfriend are cute together.
Me:What boyfriend? The guy on the call is my-
Girl 1:We think he’s cute but you can do better
Me:oookkk…

I later came back to my house and told this to him and he was pissed :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Number 1 - I fell from stairs infront of the whole school :sweat_smile: (literally everyone saw)
But no one really helped instead they laughed (I was hurt badly)

Number2 - when I was 14…There was a guy who was obsessed with me :roll_eyes:…One day I was running in my school’s field…I fell in top of him…so most of my classmates saw(they always thought we would make a cute couple) Well…from that day all of them started teasing me (And he started flirting even more)
It was embarrassing But also Annoying!

I know both of them contains falling :joy:

4 Likes

I fell on top on of Cameron (he’s a boy in my school I kinda have a crush on) during a football match and he was looking as flat as pancake bc of me sitting on of top of him.

2 Likes

yoo the cameron boy is he at least cute so much trouble hes making hahahha

2 Likes

How did you know that!?

2 Likes

I used to go to a after school camp and one day when my parents were picking me up I was walking to the cubbies for my bag. My friend started talking to me and I kept walking foward as they were going the other direction. There was this huge pole and the moment I turned around, as I was walking backwards but fowards, I hit my head on this huge pole. The embarrassing part is are camp was slightly open concept so everyone at the front desk saw and half the staff there was like are you ok, My parents and some of the staff closest to me were laughing, and then about 2 people were ingnoring the whole thing. Me And my friend were laughing and the counselor passing by me was like ‘do you want some ice’ . I said no, because I was embarrassed. Me and my friend were laughing because we like laughing at each other’s paim (hense why we were good friends as we can take each other’s jokes)

For Context the pole was the size of those big circular ones that hold up bridges or buildings and was made of concrete. (If I find a similar image I’ll add it)

My head was killing me. But when I’m hurt, no joke, I strut and pose to be like ’ that happened on purpose’ which kinda added to the embarrassment.

1 Like

This exact pole

Link:
https://www.google.com/local/place/fid/0x88d90605d73836eb:0x824ce74459ee92ee/photosphere?iu=https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMeX3MksmuxbQMx69oaNQY2bYbSvvmpDABvDJE%3Dw160-h106-k-no-pi-20-ya254.12346-ro-0-fo100&ik=CAoSK0FGMVFpcE1lWDNNa3NtdXhiUU14NjlvYU5RWTJiWWJTdnZtcERBQnZESkU%3D

2 Likes

just a lucky guess haha

1 Like

U sure?

1 Like

yeahh

1 Like

Ok

1 Like