Most embarrssing moment

BAHAHAHA omg i felt that sis

2 Likes

i- oop :no_mouth:
WOWWWW
just leave them honestly they were probably more insecure about their skin and saying that made them better THEY WERE WRONG THO 
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL in any skin color and any body size LIKE SLAY QUEEN :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

pfttt idk who catilin is but that was just out of nowhere lol

1 Like

Thank you for saying that but what @caitlindrewthis said was a joke she is one of my friends!

2 Likes

We’re friends- it was a joke oml
I wouldn’t say that to someone I don’t know

3 Likes

OHH i was like so worried im an overprotective friend sorry bout that IVE BEEN THRO ALOT OF TRAUMA AND ALOT HAD TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID

2 Likes

OHHHH im so so so so sorry honestly i didn’t know i overreact and don’t think a lot YEA MY Offensive defensive ADHD side is kicking in plus my period mood swings lol
im soooo SORRY GIRLLLL

2 Likes

It’s fine lol! I completly understand. Hope everything’s going ok for you tho.

1 Like

When I was in 5th grade I had this crush on a boy. no one knew I liked that boy (Except one or two close friends) . Him and I were “close”, We would hang out together every recess. So this one day I was writing in my diary (Which is basically full with thoughts about him) it was dismissal time but there was a thunderstorm so we had to stay in the class until they call our bus. On that very particular day, I let my diary open so i could use the bathroom (It had a whole lock for a reason why the f*ck did I do that for?! idk) When I came back
My teacher had my diary and was reading it, keep in my mind I wasn’t stupid I wrote his name in code so if someone did break into my diary they would think it was talking about someone else and not him. I also, Lied about liking him I lied so much you would think I would die If a soul find out. So, she deadass said to me “Ohhhhhh This is about so in so isn’t it?” 
He was in the class
I was blushing so hard and LYING so hard
I was like “No, No, This is about my uh
boyfriend
Uh he’s in a different school” Everyone in class knew it was him, Hell everyone in the school knew it was about him
They all was like “you make it so obvious!” And she even called the teacher next door, and that teacher said “Oh, she definitely talking about so and so”. He was in the back looking confuse as fuck. when I say that still hunts me to this day
IT STILL HUNTS ME TO THIS DAY!!!

1 Like

wquogfqkemrqvjrmb😂 HAHA Yea But i hope the crush had something for you 2 and that he finally realized that it was him also i wonder how everyone just magically finds out who your crush is like a similar experience happen to me lolz this is so funny

me imagining the teacher face
ALSO YOUR SMART FOR WRITING THE GUYS NAME IN CODE i would never have thought of that i would have straight up written Ethan !!! OH DONT TELL ETHAN I LIKE HIM LOL

1 Like

I don’t know If he liked me, we never talked about it. We did still hang out after that though, but my friends would like dare him to ask me out and stuff so if he really did ask me out because he wanted too, I wouldn’t have known. And I was a pretty bad liar :sweat_smile: No wounder everyone knew. my teacher was laughing the whole time when I was trying to tell her my lie.

1 Like

I love that u stick up for others! That’s a beautiful trait however I as a friend of both @Authormiaquestionacc an @caitlindrewthis thinks it’s too funny not because what u said is funny but because Caitlin never gets critique on forums! Keep up with the good work :two_hearts::two_hearts:

:heart: Erosias

2 Likes

Thanks bestie :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ll keep it short.

Getting a nose bleed in front of my first date (boyfriend now). My nose just started randomly bleeding and he was like “are you okay?” lol.

1 Like

Okay so I was in Freshman year in high school and idk how but my mom’s flip phone ended up in my backpack and so it rang during class, and I had to take it out to turn it off, btw the ringtone was so cringeyyy which made it worst, and I couldn’t turn it off, everyone was laughing because who the hell has a flip phone lmao :joy:

3 Likes

idk if its a thing
 i only studied in that school bc the owner was a close frnd and they were already planning on opening the school for girls. I just so happened to be the first :sob:

1 Like

HAHAHA noooooooo thats horrible !! i would have definitely laughed as well gosh you guyz are making my day lolz

2 Likes

holyyyyyyyy !!! WEll at least he didnt leave or runaway i know for a fact my crush wouldve done that ahaha
im so glad his your boyfriend now but damn girl your nose be choosin the WRONG TIME TO BLEED .:laughing:

1 Like

One day my mom went to visit her friend at the graveyard and she told me to get something from the car so i went to the car and got distracted and started looking at my self in the mirror and pretended i was driving (which i can’t) i grabbed the gear stick and pulled it into drive , i was freaking out when the car started going , i didn’t know which peddle was the break so im just pushing both peddles like omg please stop and to top it off the car went into the grass and i ran over dead people , i felt so bad and started crying , i screamed my moms name and she just started laughing :joy:

4 Likes

Well, he couldn’t leave
 it was his place and we were in the shower together :grimacing::sweat_smile:. As soon as I got in, he looked at me and pointed it out. I should have ran out but he was like “hey it’s okay”. He was such a gentleman at one of the most embarrassing moments of my life :joy:

I don’t think he even remembers
:thinking:

1 Like