Most humiliating way to get fired?

The tittle says it all.

3 Likes

Hmmā€¦ My mind first comes to live TV, where someone who works, broadcasting or something, on live TV, and majorly messes up, I think it would be humiliating because everyone who has watched TV that day has the *assumed knowledge that you got firedā€¦ And, if it were drastic enough, maybe even get reported on, on another news stationā€¦That would be humiliating.

4 Likes

I feel like a humiliating way to get fired would be to arrive at work to find your stuff in a box right by the door with your name on it lol. Iā€™d be pretty embarrassed.

3 Likes

Hmmā€¦ A sticky note saying ā€œIncompetentā€ on your office desk?

3 Likes

LOL!!! Iā€™d be like ā€œWho wrote this?!?ā€

3 Likes

Or your boss fires you live on TV with everyone watching. Major Humiliation :joy::joy:

It happened on family guy actually, actually I think also the simpsons too :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I know that Iā€™d run out crying!

2 Likes

Moved to General Chat as this is not related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Bumpz

I went to a school where the principal got caught selling meth out of his office. FIRED!!! Public humiliation went nationwide.
I wonder if heā€™s out of jail yet. I really hope heā€™s gotten his life back together.

2 Likes

Ooof

Lol!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.