Most Popular Female MC Hair Color

Hey guys!

If you saw stories with the exact same cover except the female main character had these different hair colors below, which one are you most likely to read?

• Brown
  • Blonde
  • Black
  • Red
  • White
  • Other (Dyed Hair)

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t care about hair colors, nor the cover. I just want to read a good story :woman_shrugging:t4:

9 Likes

I don’t think hair colour is relevant to most people reading a story

4 Likes

i Don’t give a diamond about it

4 Likes

It doesn’t really matter yet I’m voting anyway. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hair color has never been a factor for me when considering a story. I’m more likely to tap on a cover with interesting artwork or a title I like but I’ve never considered what hair color the MC has on the cover. It’s not something I would have even thought about.

1 Like

Seriously? Most stories I read have the MC with either black or brown hair. I think you’re reading the wrong kinds of stories :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I agree. cough beach wave cough button nose

1 Like

People don’t really know what a button nose looks like in a real life. People commonly make fun of me for mine because it’s “too upturned.”

Have you chosen a hair color yet @Parmesan? :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for asking! It’s a bit of a long story so I might make a new thread. I wanted to do blonde at first to make a point about the “dumb blonde” stereotype, (my character is supposed to be smart) but I’m scared that readers will want a brunette instead since that’s what most popular stories have.

I’ve never seen anyone use the ash blonde hair before. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll think about it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.