Mother's Day ❤️

Hey everyone! So in case you didn’t know it’s mother’s day on Sunday! (Except in the UK where for some reason it was in March??) Anyways, I’m curious. What are you guys doing to celebrate mother’s day this year?

2 Likes

Every year I eagerly wait for this special day.Mom is the first teacher of a child. Mother’s love is selfless love.We all love our mothers :heart_eyes:.

So my plan for my mom on mother’s day is firstly I will wish her mother’s day. Then we will go to shopping. In evening after cake cutting ceremony, I will give present to my mom. Then me and my mom will go to dinner date :yum:.
In Advance HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to all the mother’s :smile:

2 Likes

Aww that sounds absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Please Don’t mind, But what is your plan for mother’s day? :smile:

1 Like

I’m making pancakes for breakfast then I’m giving her a peice of art I have made for her because she is always so supportive of my art <3

1 Like

Omg. Your idea is fabulous. Love it :heart_eyes:. Thank you so much for making this thread on Mother’s Day :hugs:

1 Like

I felt it was appropriate, mothers don’t get enough credit

2 Likes

Absolutely true. Your idea is awesome :smile:. There are less people who think about their mother’s sacrifice for us. Thanks again :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll buy a flowers and invite my mum to a restaurant

2 Likes

Aww that’s amazing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.