Motivation for writing

Hey!
So I am writing a story right know but sometimes or often I don’t really feel motivated to write .
Do you have any tips or tricks ?

8 Likes

um well maybe your having writers block but i recommend planning out a story and then start it on episode but it all depends on your head, you just gotta think :heart: im sure you’ll figure it out it was hard for me at first but im writing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Listen to music what your story scene is based on if writing a sad scene listen to sad music a happy scene listen to happy music and so on! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Wow that was fast !

1 Like

That’s very clever :thinking::joy:
Thank you so much !!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hello @alessiafahana, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since you’re asking for writing help in general, not coding/scripting help. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I record a video of myself talking about my story (such as scenes I’m excited to write, new characters, plot twists, etc.) so that whenever I feel uninspired or unmotivated, I can go back and watch the video.
Planning your story also helps avoid writer’s block. Reading, watching a movie, or listening to a song can help, too. It just depends on you.
I hope that helps. :slight_smile: Happy writing!

1 Like

Wow !
That’s a very good idea .I am definitely doing that !
Thanks for the help
I feel motivated.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! Looking back at the videos and seeing how excited and inspired I was makes me determined to keep writing.

1 Like

Netflix ,watch something what is similar to your plot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.