Motivational/Inspiring Quotes To Try Help U With Whatever Mood U Are In (:

Some Quotes May Fit Into More Than One Category, In The Event Of That Occurrance…They Will Either Be Repeated Or Just In One Category Or The Other! (:

Quotes For If You Feel…=

Like Giving Up/Like U Need Motivation

o I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. Michael Jordan

o If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Frederick Douglass

o It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. Confucius

o It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up. Vince Lombardi

o You miss 100 percent of the shots you do not take. Wayne Gretzky

o Keep calm and carry on. Winston Churchill

o The only failure is not to try. George Clooney

o Winners never quit and quitters never win. Vince Lombardi

o Your past does not equal your future. Tony Robbins

o Believe you can and your half - way there. Theodore Roosevelt

o Power is not given to you. You have to take it. Beyonce

o Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small people who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given that to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact; it is an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration; it’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. Muhammed Ali

o Do what you have to do, to do what you want to do. Denzel Washington

o You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love. Nicholas Sparks

o Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can. Nicholas Sparks

o You’ll never know unless you try. Unknown!

o We all make mistakes; we’re all human after all. Unknown!

o Nobody is perfect. Unknown!

o A woman is like a tea – bag. You’ll never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

o YESTERDAY is history, TOMORROW is a mystery, TODAY is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. Bill Keane

Like U Have A Tough Decision To Make

o Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time after - all. Marthe Troly – Curtin

o Never tell the truth to people who are not worth of it. Mark Twain

o It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting. Paulo Coelho

o Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. Albert Einstein

o For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness! Ralph Waldo Emerson

o YESTERDAY is history, TOMORROW is a mystery, TODAY is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. Bill Keane

Like U Have A Toxic Friend/Person/Family Member In Your Life

o Lots of people will want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. Oprah Winfrey

o It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. Andre Gide

o I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. Marilyn Monroe

o Be yourself, everyone else is already taken. Oscar Wilde

o Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. Bernard .M. Baruch

o Be the change that you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi

o Never regret anything that made you smile. Mark Twain

o A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. Jim Morrison

o Behind every successful person; lies a pack of haters. Eminem

o Learn to value yourself, which means to fight for your happiness. Ayn Rand

Like U Regret Something

o It’s pointless to regret something, you can’t go back in time to change it. Me (Megan)

o Fear is stupid. So are regrets. Marilyn Monroe

o Be proud of who you are. Eminem

o You miss 100 percent of the shots you do not take. Wayne Gretzky

o Better to die standing, than to live on your knees. Ernesto “Che” Guevara

Like U Are Different From Others/Like U Are Doubting Yourself

o It’s not how much you have that makes people look up to you. It’s who you are. Elvis Presley

o In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different. Coco Chanel

o Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. Marilyn Monroe

o Be proud of who you are. Eminem

o Not all those who wander are lost. J.R.R. Tolkien

o Don’t doubt yourself. Never change who you are. Don’t care what people think and just go for it. Britney Spears

o I am basically a feminist. I think that all women can do anything they decide to do. Grace Kelly

o Nobody can hurt me without my permission. Mahatma Gandhi

Like U Can't Do Anything Right

o If not us, WHO? If not now, WHEN? John .F. Kennedy

o Your best way to predict your future is to create it. Abraham Lincoln

o Doing the best at the moment, puts you in a better place for the next moment. Oprah Winfrey

o Whatever you do, do with all your might. Cicero

o Believe you can and your half - way there. Theodore Roosevelt

o Nobody can hurt me without my permission. Mahatma Gandhi

Like Life Couldn't Get Any Worse

o Winners never quit and quitters never win. Vince Lombardi

o Your past does not equal your future. Tony Robbins

o I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. Michael Jordan

o It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up. Vince Lombardi

o Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Like U Just Want Something To Think Of To Distract Your Mind/Thoughts

o Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time after - all. Marthe Troly – Curtin

o Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. Albert Einstein

o A woman is like a tea – bag. You’ll never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

o If you have no critics, you’ll most likely have no success. Malcom X

o For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness! Ralph Waldo Emerson

o You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love. Nicholas Sparks

o Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you thinks you never asked for and don’t always like. Lemony Snicket

Feel Free To Drop Quotes Down In The Comments Along With Who Said Them Or Unknown If U Don’t know Who Said It. U Can Also Recommend Category Ideas That Some People May Benefit From Having Here (:

More Quotes Will Be Added To Each Category! And More Categories Will Be Added When I Find More Quotes! I Honestly Hope That This Thread Helps Even If It Only Helps One Person (:

What Inspired This Post?
  • Personal Feelings/Emotions (:

• To Help With Mental Health Awareness! (:

• Stress Levels & Quotes Help Me For Some Reason (:

• Knowing That People Are Struggling & That A Post Like This May Help Someone In Need/Struggling (:

• To Help People Who Are Silently Suffering. Not Everyone Wants To Admit When They Need Help/Support (:

If Anyone Needs Someone To Talk To/Get Advice From/Just A Friend, Feel Free To Pm Me/Comment On This Thread/Message Me On My Instagram (@m.h.c.episode)

@Sydney_H, I apologise if this is in the wrong category (:

18 Likes

Likes & Shares are greatly appreciated since this thread is to try help anyone and everyone in need! (:

1 Like

love this! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank u so much! I’ll keep it updated will more quotes as I come across/think of them (:

2 Likes

This is amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank u so much! I appreciate it (:

1 Like

No Rain No Flowers

• Unknown

My favorite quote and the quote I live by. :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank u (:

1 Like

Of course!!:sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

This is sweet… you dunno how badly I needed this today, thank you :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Your welcome, I’m happy this thread is helpful to u (:

1 Like

I love this thread! thank you for making it :hugs: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Your welcome, happy to be of help (:

1 Like

Love this thread!!

1 Like

Thank u so much, I’m happy to be able to help others with this thread (:

1 Like

Bump!

Thank u sm for this xx I’ve been in a terrible mental state after my favorite person, my 7 month cat died yesterday. Idk this rlly picked up my mood. Thank u :cloud:

1 Like

Your welcome! I’m happy to be of help to u (:

New Category Added! =

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.