Mount Olympus High *OFFICIAL RP*

Orp: what does that mean

ORP: It means that you can start a conversation with them or go up to them

Oh oops

ORP anyone approachable, I haven’t posted with him yet so he can be anywhere

ORP: My character, Bronwyn is

ORP want to approach him? since hes not on the forms yet, his name Is Lucas (I think, cant really remember what I put lol) hes the son of Dionysos

Summary

ORP: Sure

ORP: Lucas has been added to the faceclaims! Check it out to learn more about him!

Nicola
She walked through the school front entrance for the first time, biting her lip. She was used to being new, but the first day always carried that uneasy feeling. Looking down the corridor, she set off to find out where she was supposed to go.

ORP: Approachable

Jen
Hi, do you know where English is?

ORP: approachable and am i doing this right?

ORP: I believe you’re doing it right!

(Nicola)
She turned around, slightly startled.
“This place might as well be a labyrinth, I have no idea where I’m going. We can get hopelessly lost together, if you want.”

Bronwyn

How the hell was she supposed to find all her classes? The school was huge, and she had absolutely no sense of direction…

ORP: Approachable

Jen
“Why, not? Don’t have anything better to do.”
(approachable)

Jen
“Hey, you look kinda lost. Wanna come with Nicola and I? We’re getting lost together, the more the merrier.”

Annalisa
I’m walking in the school and I’m new, but I know where my locker is, so I walk up to it.

APPROACHABLE

DarkThorn

She stummbels onto someone this wasn’t natrull as being hades daughter “Sorry! …Oh Hi sis” relizing it was her sister @RavenDawson - Nicola

(Nicola)
“Hey, sis. Good to see you. Are you as lost as we are?”

DarkThorn

“Which class you looking for Sis” @RavenDawson

ORP: I would reply but still waiting for @Skyzor response lolz