Move or stay at the UK?

So i know lots of people who want to move to the UK and lots of people who want to move away from the UK. I Like in the UK and i really want to know why people want to move there.

So if you are one of the people that want to visit the UK, comment why because i really would like to know why!

5 Likes

Stay

1 Like

@SenchaStories @ShanniiWrites :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

If I were to move out of the UK, the furthest I’d move is to Ireland, so I’d still be in the British Isles. I love living here, and I’d be crazy to give up UK chocolate!

6 Likes

I want to visit UK (only visit, not move) because I love castles and historian places/cities and I use more British English than American English to be honest (Nothing againt American!).
And somehow, I find the culture interesting and I also have few friends in England.
Well, Yep. That’s why I want to visit UK. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to visit the UK for sure but I woulnd’t want to live there. To much work I think I’ll just stay in the netherlands

3 Likes

i live in the netherlands and i love it here! so i wouldn’t want to move to the uk or something! i do wan’t to visit tho!!

2 Likes

CHOCOLATE WILL FOREVER BE IN OUR HEARTS :hearts: :joy: :hearts:

2 Likes

Stay in Scotland ad I live here and its beautiful

1 Like

I try American chocolate every time I go there and it’s so bitter!!! If I wanted dark chocolate, I’d buy dark chocolate!

1 Like

Eh, I want to move out of London when I’m older. I find it kind of boring lmao.

Stay!

1 Like

I would like to visit the UK. It seems like a great place and very interesting as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.